Chapter 20

Jade's POV

Three days ago, the music video for 'Only You' came out. I'm very excited about this video, as it contains two girls at a party who eventually get together. They also kiss a few times, and that's a first in Little Mix videos. Also, we do not appear in this video, apart from a shot from a poster we're on, but that's it. The reactions so far have overall been great, so were all happy about it.

Leigh is fine about Perrie's birthday night. People trying to touch us or saying inappropriate things isn't something new for us. But whenever it happens, we all are absolutely disgusted. Even though Nico gave a very detailed description to the police, they couldn't find the guy, so we're just left to hope that he doesn't do such things to other women, or men.

There is something good about the whole situation though. It gave me inspiration to write a song about what it is like to be a woman in a men's world. I'm not quite ready writing it, but I've already got the chorus and a few other lines. It's gonna be called 'Woman's World' and as soon as it's ready, I'll introduce it to the girls, and I'm pretty sure they'll like it.

"Jade, are you almost ready? We're leaving in 10 minutes!" Perrie yells from the bedroom.

For the past four days, we've had performances every day, and today is the first day since the day after Perrie's birthday that we've got a day off. That doesn't mean that the day will be relaxing. Today is our meeting with management, and we're already stressed about it.

Syco has tried many times to sabotage us. They won't do shit to promote us and they've always wanted Perrie to go solo. Perrie never accepted the offer and wanted to stay in the group. But, of course, that induced some arguments between managements and us. We wouldn't even be surprised if they wanted us to keep our relationship a secret.

"Yep, I'll be there in a minute!"

Yesterday evening, after our performance, we went to an hotel in Derby where our next performance will be. Soon, we'll leave the hotel and go to another place where the meeting will be held. Jesy and Leigh-Anne will meet us there, as they really wanted to join us.

When I'm done applying my eyeliner, I also go to the bedroom, where Perrie is. She is casually laying on the bed, scrolling on her phone.

"The taxi will be here in a few minutes." She stands up and walks over to me to peck my lips.

"Whatever happens today, I want you to know that I love you." I say.

"I love you too, baby girl." Perrie kisses my forehead and then pulls me into a tight hug. When we pull away, we both put our jackets on, take the stuff we need, and off we go.

Our ride is silent. Our hands are intertwined, but we don't say a word. I can feel though that Perrie is just as nervous and scared as I am. We've told each other a million times that everything would be alright, but deep down, we also know that we aren't quite so sure about that.

When we get out of the car and into the building, Jesy and Leigh-Anne are already waiting for us. We went separately, because Jesy didn't want to see us stressing out, as it makes her stressed as well.

We all give each other a quick hug, before taking the elevator to the 6th floor, as Sam told us to. There are 4 doors, of which one is opened. Looking through that opened door, we recognise some people from management, of whom we do not really know the names, and Simon Cowell, sitting in the middle of them all. They are laughing about something, but look in our direction as the elevator door opens.

"Hey, girls, come in." Simon says, standing up to greet us. We shake hands with every single person in that room and then sit down on our assigned seats. Perrie and I are sitting in the middle, with Leigh on the right of us and Jesy on the left. The tables are placed in a square, so everyone is able to see everyone's faces.