Chapter 18

A/N

I feel as if no one got a notification about my previous update, so if you didn't read it yet, do it now. ;))

This is a filler chapter, so it's quite rubbish.

Perrie's POV

A small weight crushing me a bit wakes me up. Soon enough, I also feel kisses being plastered on my face. First on my cheeks, then on my forehead and on my nose and then on my lips. That same order, over and over again. I open my eyes a bit, not yet being used to the sunlight creeping through the curtains.

"Happy birthday, Pezza." Jade says, her voice still a bit raspy.

"Thank you, baby." I respond, finally getting used to the light. I reach forward and capture her lips in between my own.

"Jes and Leigh will be here any minute to eat breakfast together, so we have to get dressed." It's only then I notice were both still naked from our night before, meaning that it was real and not just a fantastic dream.

"What if I want to stay naked with you and watch you for the entire day?"

"That would be very creepy, but I guess we still have some time before they get here." Her smile is innocent, but I can see right through that. I flip us over so I'm on top again and kiss her roughly, making Jade moan.

I slip my tongue in her mouth and our tongues start fighting for dominance. Jade wraps her arms around my neck to pull me closer into the kiss. As we need air, we break apart, but my mouth moves down to her collarbone, leaving open-mouthed kisses along the way. I suck and bite on her skin to make new bruise appear next to all the old ones.

A loud knock on the door breaks us apart from each other.

"Fuck." Jade swears.

We jump of the bed and quickly look for some clothes. I put on my shorts and top from the night before, while Jade is dressed in her shirt and some sweatpants. Jesy and Leigh-Anne have knocked a few more times while we were getting ready.

"Hey." Jade says as she opens the door.

"Took you long enough." They walk further into our room and pull me into a bone-crushing hug, while singing 'Happy Birthday'.

"You're getting so old. I remember when you were just my little girl." Jesy says, wiping some fake tears away.

"You look really good by the way. Really went for the natural look on your birthday." Leigh-Anne laughs upon noticing my uncombed hair.

"And it fits the hickeys on your neck." Jesy adds.

"Thought I'd try something new for my birthday." I say, before turning around and walking into the bathroom with Jade following closely behind me, where we get ready for the day. After brushing our teeth and doing our hair and make-up, we get dressed in proper clothes before being able to leave for breakfast.

"You covered it up pretty well. If I hadn't seen them this morning, I wouldn't know about them, which would have been a bummer because I want to tease you about it for the entire day." Jesy comments, while inspecting my neck. Leigh and Jade are busy talking a few metres in front of us while we're walking towards the dining room. I laugh at her words.

"No, but seriously. Did you two do it last night?" She now asks on a more serious tone.

"We did. The sexual tension was pretty obvious throughout our date and we talked about it, and then it happened."

"How was it?"

"Good actually. I was kind of stressed because I had never done it with a girl before and I didn't really know what to do, but it was incredible. It's very different with a woman."