Chapter 14

A/N

Your comments always make me want to write as fast as I can. Thank you for commenting and liking!

L. x

Perrie's POV

I wake up because of a piercing sound, soon realising it's Jesy's alarm going off. Jade is laying on top of me, her head on my chest and her arms around my neck. My arms are holding her waist firmly.

As she's still sleeping, I give her a gentle kiss on her head, before shaking her lightly to wake her up. I feel her stirring after a few moments.

"Hello, beautiful." I say, kissing her head again. Jade finally looks up at me.

"Good morning." She says with a raspy morning voice, before laying back down again.

"You alright?" I ask while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I have a headache, but I think it will be alright with some aspirins." She murmurs in my chest.

"I'll go get you some." I state, gently putting Jade off me and standing up. I'm glad my head doesn't hurt anywhere. As Jade is more sensible to headaches or throwing up after being drunk, I already knew she'd suffer today.

I look around and see both Jesy and Leigh-Anne laying in the bed, struggling to wake up.

"Good morning." I greet them both.

"How are you up already? You're usually the last one awake." Jesy comments.

"I need to take care of my girl." I answer before going to get aspirins and a glass of water from Jesy's kitchen. Then I walk back.

"Here you go." I speak, giving everything to my Jade.

"Thanks, Pezza." She says after swallowing the pills and the water.

"I guess we'll eat first and then we can shower?" Jesy suggests.

"I don't think we have to time to go all separately if we eat together. How about I shower now while you eat and then when I'm eating, you guys can shower." Leigh-Anne suggests, already getting up.

"I have two bathrooms, remember?"

"Yeah, I know, but I need time to wash my hair."

"Whatever you want."

I then pull Jade up and start following Jesy into the kitchen and the dining room with Jade, when she suddenly she pulls away from me and runs towards the nearest toilet where I hear her being sick. I quickly run behind her to hold her hair and rub her back soothingly.

After emptying her stomach, Jade stands up again and leans into me, so I hold her tightly.

"Are you sure you'll be alright for today?" I say, giving her temple some kisses.

"I think so. I should have drunk some water yesterday before I went to sleep."

"Yeah, probably. I'm sorry I didn't remind you.

"It's alright, you were a bit out of it yourself."

"Come on." I say, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, entwining our hands and leading her towards the kitchen, where Jesy is already waiting for us.

"Jade, are you alright? You look pale. Did you throw up?" Jesy's protective side appears immediately when we walk in. Jesy has always been very protective of Jade, because she's so vulnerable. Jade isn't one to talk about how she feels, but Jesy always manages to make her talk about her feelings, when she thinks she needs to.