"You know something Nejire, I like this kid." "You do!?" Nejire started to have sparkles in her eyes with Ryukyu nodding. "If he's willing to accept you as who you are and care enough about you to make you happy, then I have no quarrel with him." Nejire started to hug her with excitement while me and Ochako watched with some satisfaction in ourselves for seeing the adorable mother daughter moment. "This kinda makes me miss my mom." "I understand the feeling. I wonder how their doing right now?"

Meanwhile with Mrs. Midoriya and Uraraka

"ACHOO!" "Bless you." "Thanks honey/Mr. Uraraka."

Few hours later at UA

After our little chat with Ryukyu, me and the girls headed back to UA to have some breakfast and relax a bit. Once we were done, Nejire brought us up to her room to talk and hang out. Her room was kinda normal looking. A rug or two with a sky blue color along with a bed set and drapes with a similar color scheme. The most notable thing that caught my attention was a plushy doll of Ryukyu in her dragon form on the dresser. I thought this was adorable. We spent most of our time talking about simple things with no real importance on anything. The tide of the conversation went a 180 when Nejire asked a rather personal question.

"So how does sex feel with Izuku Ochako?" "...WHAT!?" Ochako became red as a tomato with me not that far away from her color. "W-w-w-why the sudden question?" "Well you see, I kinda wanna have sex with him and know were gonna do that one day. So as a way to help me, I figured getting as much information on it now would work to my advantage." We were dead silent before me and Ochako started laughing. "What's so funny?" "Were sorry, but that is just really funny." I kept holding my sides with Ochako trying to form a conversation. "You don't need to overthink it Nejire. Doing it is just a way to show affection. At least that's what me and Deku think." Nejire started to nod in understanding. "I just got a good idea." Ochako started to smile a bit before running into our room to grab a small bag. "Deku, you get out for a few minutes." I'm practically pushed out the door before they slam it shut. After a few minutes, the door opens to allow me back in to see Ochako and Nejire in cheerleader outfits. "Well deku, you wanna help 'cheer on' Nejire in your own way?" My tail started to poof up with a little excitement going inside my head. "M-maybe a little."

Lemon warning🍋

3rd person POV:

Izuku shuts the door to enter deeper into the room. Ochako and Nejire start to come up and take turns kissing his lips. During the act, Ochako starts to put her hand in his pants to begin rubbing his member. "Seems someones an excited kitty." Ochako began to smile while dropping Izuku's pants to see the bulge in his boxers. "Deku, lie down please." Izuku did as he was asked for Ochako to pull off the last bit of clothing on his bottom half and Nejire to silently shriek. "This is a boys thing when it's excited?" Out of curiosity, Nejire began to poke it to earn everyone a little chuckle at her curiosity. "You wanna help me get him ready?" Ochako smiled at her friend for her to nod. They both began to pull up their tops to release their bare chests.

"Ok Nejire, you push yours on your side of him. And I'll push mine on my side." "Sounds interesting." They both began to push their breasts together with Izuku's dick between them. The feel of both their soft chests enveloping him made Izuku squirm in pleasure. "How adorable." Ochako began to smile before licking and slightly sucking on Izuku's head. She only stopped to allow Nejire a chance to attempt the same thing. Compared to Ochako, Izuku could tell Nejire never did anything like this before. Ochako's mouth was able to coil around him with suction as from their past experiences. Nejrie's was a little more rough with the slight use of teeth by accident. This however had made the small cat ready to lose it. "Ochako, Nejire, I'm gonna cum." Izuku gritted his teeth as he released ropes of sperm on top of both of their chests and some on their faces.