Chapter Twenty Three (23)

"Sehun is inside?" ask Hayoung to Mrs Jung as they come to the office and Sehyun is beside her.

"Yeah, he's inside but someone is with him right now." Mrs Jung looking at Hayoung with guilty eyes. Hayoung already knew that looks. He's inside with Irene.

"Hyun, can you enter Papa's room by yourself? Or you can ask Mrs Jung to accompany you."

"Mama not going with me?" Hayoung shook her head, honestly she's not ready yet.

"Mama has something to do. So, eat you lunch with papa okay?" Sehyun nods,

"Okay mama. Take care......" Hayoung smile,

"Alright. Thank you honey." Hayoung looking at Mrs Jung.

"Please....." Mrs Jung hold Sehyun's hand and bring him enter Sehun's room. Hayoung quickly leave the place. She needs space right now.

******************************************************************************

Hayoung don't have any place to go actually, she just follow where her foots bring her. Until one voice stop her,

"Oh Hayoung?" Hayoung looking up to that person.

"Kim Taehyung...."

"Long time no see huh?" Taehyung smirks. Now both are in the café nearby.

"So, I heard you're back with Sehun." Taehyun start the conversation.

"Yeah, somehow..." Hayoung take a sip of her drink.

"Somehow.....there is something bothering you right?"

"Is that clearly written on my face?"

"Well.....depending on how you can hide it." Hayoung sigh,

"I don't know...." Taehyung look at Hayoung.

"Let me guess? It's about Irene....right?"

"Taehyung-ah, you and Irene?" the question is hanging.

"We're couple but then I feel like we're strangers." Taehyung smile weakly,

"You know, it's hard for me too. I love her so much until I can't stop her meet Sehun even though I don't like it." Taehyung smack his chest.

"It's hurt....here...."

"We already talk about relationship right when we was in college? I said before, not everything we can get including the person we love. I might get Irene but not her heart fully." Hayoung eyes already in tears,

"Taehyung-ah,....."

"Right now, I leave all to Irene. If she didn't choose me, I'll give up. I don't want to hold her anymore. I'm tired."

"It must be so hard for you. I'm sorry." Hayoung feel all this things happen because of her.

"Don't be....beside I'm a man. I can endure this at least. You're much stronger than me, plus you have a kid with you. It must be so tough for you to endure it alone." said Taehyung.

"I'm fine. Of course it's hard but my son is the reason why I'm still here. Sometimes, I think it's a bad decision for me to back. I should stay there forever." Taehyung held Hayoung's hand.

"Everything happens for a reason. If you're not coming back, I can't meet you here and caught up with the past."Hayoung chuckles,

"Yeah, that's true. Oh, where you're working now?" ask Hayoung curiously.