Chapter Twenty Two (22)

'What should I do?' Hayoung look at the thing on her hand. It's a pregnancy test. Supposed to she will be happy but knowing it can turns to bad, she confused. Not forget she's being raped by Dongwoon before. Even though they already did it several times in these two months, she can't deny the possibility of carrying Dongwoon's child.

'Oh GOD!' Hayoung feel like she will crying in no time. It feel like a dejavu when she's pregnant with Sehyun and now is the second time. Why this kind of things always happen everytime she's positive with pregnancy?

Hayoung remain silent all day and think hard of what she should do. Even Sehyun just looking at Hayoung with a question in his head. Then, the main door open. Sehyun quickly ran to in front and welcome Sehun.

"Papa, you're back!" shouting Sehyun with a joy. Sehun ruffles his son's hair.

"Yeah, are you already eating?" Sehun shook his head.

"Nope. Mama just give me snack." Sehun frown. Hayoung never forget to feed Sehyun no matter what.

"It's okay, papa will order pizza. You wait here because papa want to check out mama first." Sehyun just nods and back playing his toys." Sehun enter the room and found Hayoung just sit silently at her make up table.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Sehun put his hands on her shoulders.

"You're back...." Hayoung's whisper softly.

"You know you can tell me anything. I don't want any secret between us anymore." Sehun hold Hayoung's hand.

"I don't know....I'm afraid...." Hayoung bit her lips.

"Anytime you feel comfortable just tell me. I'm here for you."

"I'm pregnant......" then Hayoung burst into tears. It's not took a long time for Sehun to understand what her concern is.

"Hey hey, it's okay. I'm here.....don't worry." Sehun hug Hayoung tightly to let her feel safe.

"W---what if I'm doing abortion?" Hayoung looking at Sehun.

"Hayoung-ah, don't do this. You're not thinking rationally." Sehun cup her face and look at her straightly.

"Either she/he not my child, I don't care. Listen, I don't care because it's not their fault. The baby is innocent."

"B—but...." Hayoung try to talk but being cut by Sehun.

"Enough. I want you to rest okay? Or you want accompany Sehyun eat? ask Sehun.

"I'm sorry...." Sehun bring Hayoung to their bed and tuck the blanket on her.

"Rest well. I love you." Sehun kiss her forehead.

"Where is mama?" ask Sehyun as Sehun come back to living room.

"Mama not feeling well. Let her rest and both of us will spend the night. Only boys, sound great right?"

"Yeah! Mama usually never let me sleep late." Sehyun jump in joy.

"Tonight you will." wink Sehun. He take the remote and change the channel. Sehyun quickly take a seat beside his papa. Then, the night pass with duo father and son.

****************************************************************************

"Where are you going?" ask Sehun when he see Hayoung doing her makeup.

"Of course I'm going to work."

"Are you sure? In this condition?" Sehun take his coat and wear it.