Chapter 9 : Facing Each Other

Start from the beginning

Hope for getting a second chance in life, heck, life has already gave a second chance to him, as he has seen his Khushi .. She is standing in front of his eyes all healthy and good, charismatic like never before.

Arnav just wanted a second chance from Khushi...

Though he knew he has to work hard to earn Khushi's forgiveness but he will do every possible thing to earn it. He will go moon and back, to win her back...

It's not only Arnav Singh Raizada or Arnav's Malik's promise but it's Khushi's Arnavji's vow, to win back his Khushi..

Unknowingly a small smile adorned his face and his eyes lit up after so any years.

But here the great ASR did a mistake in his calculation.

6 years 8 months back, the girl whom he crushed and betrayed in the most barbaric way was Khushi Gupta, an innocent, pure girl, for whom her love was everything. But now, after 6 years 8 months, there standing a woman Khushi Sharma, for whom her son is her world and she adores herself respect more than her stupid heart..

*******************

" Mr. Raizada, Mr. Raizada...our designer is here" Arnav comes back from his revere when Mr Verma placed a hand on his shoulder.

" Sorry... are you saying something?" Arnav said in daze to Mr Verma though his eyes were never leaving Khushi.

" No problem, let me introduce you with our designer. She is Khushi.. Our new designer and I can proudly say that, she is a gem in her work. And Khushi , I hope you know who he is." Mr Verma said proudly looking at the vibrant girl in front of him.

" Indeed she is... Khushi.. I.." Arnav was choked with emotion while his eyes turn misty. He was about to take a step towards her forgetting the surrounding but his bubble of happiness burst the moment Khushi spoke.

" Of course sir, he is the fashion king, if I can not recognise him, it's a shame. Hello, ASR. It's really nice to meet you." Showing her breathtaking smile Khushi extended her hands for a professional handshake.

Arnav stood motionless in his place in confusion.

What is actually going on?

For the last years, he had always dreamed of regarding their face off, that when he will meet Khushi again, what will be her reaction

For the last years, he had always dreamed of regarding their face off, that when he will meet Khushi again, what will be her reaction. He had prepared himself for the worst. He had thought that, Khushi will punch him, shout at him, will cry or at least will deny to meet him or his gaze.

But here everything seems different.

Khushi is talking with him without a single stammering or flinching in her place. There is no trace of a single tear in her eyes while he is feeling like crying bucket in happiness.

Controlling the initial shock Arnav shakes his hands with Khushi's extended one. The moment his hand touches her beautiful palms, a jolt of electricity passed him. Arnav felt thrilled, the sudden increased heart beat once again and with a lot of hope when Arnav looked at Khushi's face, his all hopes crushed down in ashes.