30

[ the wedding which is four days later ]

Me and Cam were doing our hair when someone knocks on the door "Come in" Cameron says as Ethan walks in "Ava can you tie my bowtie" Ethan says pooping his head through the door as I giggle and nod.

"Why didnt you get grayson to do it" Cameron says "because i tried to cam and he refused" Ethan says rolling his eyes as he walks up to me "plus it needs to be perfect and Ava knows how to do it perfectly" Ethan says as I wrap the bow tie around his neck and tie it, once i finshed I smile at Ethan who smiles back at me "thank you" He smiles as I nod and he leaves.

When he leaves I grab my dress and get dressed into it since i wanted to do my hair before i get into my dress.

"Cam can you help me zip up my dress" I ask Cam walking out of the bathroom "sure" She says walking up behind me and zipping it up "You look gorgeous" She says "Thank you" I smile "You look absolutely amazing" I say to Cam "Well dresses arent really my thing but i tried" She laughs as I laugh with her "You and Ethan are dating right" She asks me as I nod "Yeah" I smile "How do our parents not know" Cam says as I shrug.

"You know they would approve you if you told them you were dating ethan" Cam says "they are very accepting people" She says as I nod "Your family seems accepting" I smile "especially the twins" I say "Yeah they got that from our dad" Cam says "Hes very wise" I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ skip to when Ethan sees Ava at the wedding in her dress because he had to go help prepare while she stayed behind and helped Cam]

I walk into the venue and see Ethan sitting with Grayson, Grayson nudged Ethan and pointed to me as Ethan gets his phone out "pose" he says as I cover my face and pose and I walk towards him "put that bloody phone down" I whisper to him "Sorry Hi" He smiles to Me "Hi" I smile kissing him on the cheek "You look" Ethan pauses and looks me up and down "Perfect" He says making me blush.

"You need a girlfriend grayson" I say as Grayson looks at me "nah i like to fuck nature" He winks "ew" I say "Your words not mine" He chuckles making me laugh.

Ethan airdropped me the photo he took of me before as I look at him "what it's a good photo you should post it" Ethan says as I shrug "I might actually" I say considering it and he wraps his arm around me and we wait for everyone to come.

[skip to the afterparty cause we are here for Ethan and Ava]

Me and Cam go to the dance floor with everyone else and we start dancing together, we danced for a while until Cam got her boyfriend and I walked over to Ethan grabbing his hand "Come on Eth please" I whine "I can't dance" Ethan's says "so" I say as he stands up and I pull him to the dance floor and I let go of his hand.

"Dance" I say to him shaking my hips and jumping up and down "noo Ava" Ethan says as I grab his hands and making him dance making him giggle "your adorable" he chuckles making me smile "hm I know" I smile.

When it was time to leave everybody helped pack up the wedding and went home, including me and ethan on the way out.

"That was so much fun" I giggle walking out of the venue as me and Ethan stop under a rose arch and he wraps his arms around my waist "you know maybe that could be us when we are older" He whispers as I look at the spark in his eye.

I smile and lean in kissing his perfect lips as he kisses me back.

"I know we have only been together for a week but I know I mean it when I say I love you" Ethan says as I place my hand on his cheek "and I love you" I smile.

The End