8

[there is another one direction song in this :)) im assuming you know what it is used for lmao]
The Next Day

"GOOD MORNING AVA" Ethan yells opening the curtains "ethan close those blinds right now" I groan throwing my pillow at him "aw please" He says "no" I groan I hear him sit down on my bed "PLEASE" He yells "Get off my bed" I continue to groan "why do you even want me up its like six in the morning" I continue rubbing my eye.

"Dont you wanna watch sunrise" He asks me "No" I groan loudly "Thats why your friends talk trash about you" He says as I can basically feel him pouting at the end of my bed "so what im hotter than them" I groan kicking him the back "ow" he says "if you wont get up i will literally pick you up and make you watch the sunset" He says "is that a threat" I say sitting up.

"yes it is so are you gonna watch sunset with me" he says as I look him in his pretty hazel eyes as a strand of hair falls in front of his left eye "no" I say snapping out of the trance I was in and went back under my blanket.

"Your mean" He says "Please" He whines as I feel him get of my bed "Ethan dont pick me up or i will bitch slap you in the face" I say to Ethan as he chuckles "You think that will hurt ive been in alot of fights a slap from a girl is gonna hurt" He snickers "I kicked your back and that hurt" I say "Sarcasm" Ethan says as he wraps both of his arms around me as I feel his abs against my back "ETHAN" I yell.

Ethan places me in my chair "please" he says as I stand up and walked towards my bed "your abs feel nice but no" I say getting into my bed "ugh whatever" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk outside and see the girls group aren't where they usually are so I look around and see the girls with the boys "shit" I say clearing my throat walking towards them "there she is" I hear Mia basically yells whilst pointing towards me as everyone turns around and Ethan winks at me.

"why are we with the boys today" I ask Mia "Ethan invited us over to hang with them today" Emma smiles as I walk up besides Ethan "didnt think I wouldn't let you go that easily" He whispers as I slap his back the hardest I could as he winces in pain placing his hand on his back "You alright Ethan" Simon asks Ethan "yeah fine" Ethan smiles looking at me.

"Class is starting so we better head off" Derek says clearing his throat "I agree with Derek" Jack says "Yeah we may aswell" Mia says smiling at Derek as he winks at her and we make our way to first class.

We all walk in to class as April and Hannah sit on both sides of me as Ethan walks up next to April "Hey do you mind if i sit next to Ava" He smiles to her "of course" April stutters obviously drooling over him as she gets up and moves as I turn to Hannah and Ethan grabs my wrist "turn around right now" He says.

I turn around slowly as he looks me in my eyes then my lips as I do the same thing "What" I say as his eyes go from my neck to my eyes "you know that slap hurt" He says "Yeah and now i have to hang out with you and the girls" I say "You dont have to" He says to me.

"Whats that suppose to mean"I say to him "You dont have to hang out with us" He says "Ill be lonely" I say as he chuckles "thats why i invited your little group to hang out with ours for payback from this morning" He smiles thinking hes smug "and i know you hate to be lonely" He says winking at me as I look at my wrist.

"right" He says awkwardly as the class starts "shit now im stuck with you" I sigh as he snickers "nothing wrong with that" He winks at me "Everything wrong with that i literally felt your abs on me and i literally admired your hair and your pretty shiny dreamy hazel eyes" I whisper since the teacher was talking.

"and thats bad" He asks me as I nod "yes yes it is im trying to prevent myself from catching feelings for you its only been two week and two days" I yell but in a whisper tone "how do you think i feel when you wake up and do you hair into a messy bun with your stupid eyes that may i add look amazing in the sunlight and your lips are perfect" He whispers as I feel flattered "like you want to change dorms" I whisper back.

"No i actually enjoy it your eyes are the best part" He winks "can you two stop flirting we have to pay attention to this stuff" Grayson says next to Ethan as I look at him and nod "gladly and i was not flirting with him" I say feeling like i had to clear things as i grab my book and open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Im broken, do you hear me? Im blinded cause you are everything I see. Im dancing alone, Im praying that your heart will just turn around and as I walk up to your door my head turns to face the floor cause I cant look you in the eyes and say.

When she opens her arms and holds you close tonight it wont just feel right cause I can love you more than this, when she lays you down I might just die inside cause I can love you more than this.

Can love you more than this...
-Ava