6

[billie eilish's new song/ latest song is in this book 'everything i wanted' I used half of the song btw just a heads up]

The Next Day

I slowly open my eyes and look around and admire the view outside of my window, I tie my hair up and make my way through to the kitchen and wake up to the smell of pancakes "Oh Morning Ava" Grayson smiles "Hey Grayson I hope you dont mind having me here" I say nervously "Im more than happy to have you here its kinda of nice to have someone other than Ethan here you know" He says as I chuckle and nod "yeah" I say.

"I made pancakes I hope you like them" He smiles putting three plates on the table full of pancakes "Just some food before school" He smiles as Ethan stumbles down the stairs with a girl whose face is covered "someone other than me you and Ethan is here" I chuckle "Right he didnt tell you" Grayson says "Oh I knew" I chuckle.

The girl uncovered her face slightly giggling "April" I say slightly shocked "Didnt you see Emma was here yesterday your like getting her sloppy seconds" I say kinda disgusted "Uh Whatever" I say sitting at the table "Morning" I smile to Ethan as he smiles at me awkwardly "anyways i better go we have school soon" April says walking out with her phone as I start to eat.

"Thanks for breakfast bro" Ethan says to Grayson sitting opposite me and Grayson sits next to me, not going to lie it was awkward he fucked my best friend then another close friend of mine I mean I dont mind it i just find it weird "How was your sleep" Ethan asks me "Fine it was really comfy" I smile "and yours" I ask him as he nods "good" He says "how was your sleep" I ask Grayson.

He smiles whilst eating his food "was peaceful until noises were made" He says as I giggle "She was loud" I chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got in the car with a bag of clothes since I had taken mine home for the weekend, We arrived at school and I put my clothes away and I found my diary that I threw in the bin when I was cleaning my room, I slowly pull it out and looked to Ethan who was already looking at me.

"thought you might have wanted it I dont think a diary belongs in the bin" He says "you might have regret it later on in life you know?" He says as I nod knowing hes right "you didnt read it though right" I ask him "of course i didnt if its not my diary im not reading the contents inside of it" He says as I smile "You have a diary" I chuckle slightly shocked.

"Yeah see" He says pulling his out "Wow didnt expect you to be the type" I giggle as he nods "by the way sorry for doing it with your friends I dont know their names I just asked them" He said "its fine its not like i didnt see it coming but now they are both gonna be talking about it until the rest of them get fucked by you" I say as Ethan chuckles.

"Thats like three more" He says "your body count is higher than my happiness plus you will get round to all of them" I say "My body count is only four" He says "four bullshit" I say in shock "Im being truthful" He says.

"Im never going near a bed with you thats four people and if i ever get fucked by you im going get freaky fourths" I say "freaky fourths" he says confused "I made that up just now that means im getting four girls sloppy seconds so freaky fourths" I say as he nods "kinda gross" I say "but i cant say any different" I sigh "my body counts three" I say shaking my head "so why do you act so grossed out" He asks me.

I look at him and shrug "I dont know I guess its just my friends and every girl on campus its like your a sex god to them as if they have all done it with you eh" I mumble "I mean dont get me wrong I love you know but like I just find it weird my friend fucking my other friend" I say "well let me compare your thing to mine because you love that but its weird to you and to me i love feelings but they are weird to me" He says.

"I hate feelings" I say "you hate feelings" He says "Yeah well before Derek i used to think prince charming existed until me and Derek happened like I dont care if that happened a year or two ago like i thought i loved that boy and then he broke who i used to be and i loved the old me you know" I say as Ethan nods.

"Maybe you could find a new person you never know and they might just help you" He smiles
as I shrug "i dunno" I chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Day

It was the end of the day and I decided to read through my diary and finally write and entry after three years and it wasn't going to be happy like all my last.

Dear Diary,
I had a dream I got everything I wanted not what you think and if im being honest it might have been a nightmare to anyone who might care thought i could fly so i step off the golden no body cried no body even noticed i saw them stand right there kind of thought they might care.

I had a dream i got everything and when I wake up and see your with me and you say as long as Im here no one can hurt you dont wanna lie here but you can learn to if i could change the way that you see yourself you wouldn't wonder why they dont deserve you.

I tried to scream but my head but my head was underwater they called me weak like im not just somebody daughter, could have been a nightmare but it felt like they were right there and it feels like yesterday was a year ago but i dont wanna let anybody know cause everybody wants something from me now and i dont wanna let em down.

I had a dream.
- Ava xx