5

[i have added addresses in this chapter, yes these are real houses dont come at me please i just thought it would be nice if you could see or imagine what the houses look like im not trying to be sued but also imagine Ethans house with a pool since i dont think it has one and also imagine its not expensive. also this may be a long chapter]

Two Days Later

Since it was the weekend I wanted to go home but I had to uber since my Mother refused to pick me up but now its Sunday meaning I have to go back to campus tonight which sucks.

The girls spammed our group chats of Ethan texting them but he never texted me which kinda sucked, I missed him every so often like the clown was missing her circus.

Emma: so much for being close with him Ava
Emma: has sent an attachment

"of course" I sigh reading the conversation between Emma and Ethan

Ethan: hey uh Emma right?

Emma: yeah hey Ethan :)

Ethan: Hey how are you

Emma: fantastic hby?

Ethan: bored wyd later tonight ;)

I respond to Emma since the girls kept mentioning me as if I hadn't seen the picture already

Ava: bruh i dont care ok if your gonna fuck him your fucking him in front of me because tonight we have to go to campus

April: tonight i thought they said tomorrow

Autumn: Yeah i thought so aswell

Hannah: dumbasses we are allowed on monday morning.

"shit" I whisper to myself my not bestfriend is hooking up with my totally not hot dorm mate "what could go wrong" I sigh pacing around the room it stressed me out because Ethan knew I didnt like Emma and her little sister squad it was annoying as fuck.

I slightly chuckle as my phone starts to ring "of course its you" i roll my eyes answering "HEEEY BIATCH im on my way to Ethans thinking of you" I hear Emma say in her car "Do you want the addy" She says "i dont care Emma i honestly dont care if your about to get dick down by my dorm mate" I say "Ill send his address kidding" She says hanging up.

"what a good day to be alive" I sigh "now my whole life revolves around the one thing i desperately desire but cant have because im in denial of what im truly feeling kind of reminds me of Lucifer" I chuckle to myself "AVA CLEAN YOUR ROOM" My mother yells from downstairs.

"yes mother" I sigh to myself looking around my room as I look at my mini bag that I brought from school as I toss it on my bed as a piece of paper flies out as I slowly walk over to it.

If you need anything ill be at home heres my address no need to message me beforehand i dont do anything :)
18177 Knoll Hill, Granada Hills, CA 91344, USA
- Ethan

"Mum" I yell out "Yes Ava" My mother says opening the door "Oh sorry" I say "Its fine what did you want" She asks me "i just wanted to ask how far 18177 Knoll Hill is" I say curiously "Hun thats only like a ten minute drive from home why" She asks "just my dorm mates house"I smile "you have a boy dorm mate right" She asks as I nod.

After I clean my room my brother stumbles into my room half wasted "Your home slut" He slurs "im surprised your not fucking someone"He continues "fuck off Lawrence" I sigh slumping on my bed "come on you cunt fight me" He continues to slur "no" I sigh sitting up as he punches me "OW LAWRENCE" I yell as he kicks my stomach as I stand up and slap him "piss off before i do damage" I say.

"you damage me" He chuckles slapping me back and continues to abuse me as my mother runs up to find me on my bed crawled up into a circle "MUM" I yell crying as Lawrence continues to hit me "LAWRENCE" My mother yells "SHES A DISAPPOINTMENT" He yells as i look up and see my mum pulling him out of my room "FUCK OUT OF HERE" He yells.

A few minutes pass and I still crunched up in my little ball as my door slowly opens "Ava" My mother says "i think its best if you leave for the night" She says "i have school tomorrow" I say slowly sitting up "I know maybe uber to your dorm mate house" She continues "why dont you ever kick him out" I ask her wiping my tears "hes not well hunny i need to take care of him" She says.

"rehabs not a choice for you is it" I sigh as she shakes her head "you know what yeah i will go" I say shaking my head "ill go" I say packing my back for overnight clothes and clothes for tomorrow, "im sorry hunny" she says "are you sure" I ask her "its never been about me to you" I say to my mother.

"Please Ava" My mother says "Carol you choose your 24 year old son over your 18 year old daughter who is currently struggling in life because her mother didnt want bring her up Dad had to bring me up but then you took him from me" I say to her on the verge of crying "No dont go" She says "ill see you when i see you Carol" I say.

I grab Ethan's note and order a uber to Ethans house expecting to see Emma, I wait outside for the uber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at Ethan's house in amazement, I wouldn't expect him to live in a house like this but I guess its normal to expect the unexpected.

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell, "hell oh hey" Ethan says with messed up hair and a lipstick mark on his neck "i dont care if you fucked Emma" I say "how do you know" He says "one i know that lipstick but i know because she showed me screenshots" I say "And are you mad" He asks me shirtless.

"No just can I come in" I ask him "yeah sure" He says "you can continue fucking your bride for the day i dont care" I say to him "no she can go you dont really look that happy" He says "no i dont care i just need a favour" I ask "yea sure what is it" He says.

"well i kinda need a place to stay" I say "and my family dont really want or need me" I say "So you need a place to stay besides Campus" He says "Yeah" I say "Yeah ok" He smiles "dorm mates gone house mates" He chuckles "is there anything i could do to make it up to you" I ask him.
"just dont do anything you know you would regret" He says letting me in "do you need help with clothes" He asks as Emma walks down.

"Hey Eth- Oh Ava" Emma says "I didnt give you his address how did you get here" She asks "I just know" I say. "Hey can you go" Ethan asks Emma as I stand next to Ethan "what you cant leave me like this" Emma says "I technically can I mean we still did something maybe next time" Ethan says inviting Emma to walk out of the door.

"Go shower ill cook us a meal and then im going to order a uber to get my clothes" I say to him "no no no I can drop you to your house and help you move in to your new room since me and grayson have two spare rooms here" He says "you and grayson live here" I say in shock.

"yeah well our parents wanted us to move out here for university and of course they spoiled us" Ethan says "nice" I smile "ok you smell like" I pause "sex so shower and i will see what i can cook us" I smile as he nods.

I make my way around the house trying to find the kitchen and search through his cupboard.

He walks out with a towel around him but he clearly has shorts on, "done" he smiles taking his towel of and throwing it on the couch "i didnt know if you like avocado toast with eggs or not but i made it" I say "I love avocado toast" He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at my house and I see a smashed window "thats just happened recently" I sigh to myself "nice house" He smiles "You can come in if you want i just wanna grab my clothes, led lights and my pillow and blanket" I say to him "I may aswell" He says as we both get out of the car.

"By the way be careful of my brother hes wasted and will hit you, my mother i dont know how she will be" I sigh opening the door "AVA" My mother yelled "and house mate" I say "I just came to grab my stuff" I say ignoring the people in my house.

Ethan follows me to my room "this is a nice room you know" He says "Thanks I bought everything and decorated everything in this room" I smile "so what did you want again" He asks "Just my clothes, pillow, blanket and my led lights" I say as my Mother walks in through the door.

"You cant just take your stuff" She says to me as I can imagine the awkwardness in the room "get out" I say calmly "get out" I repeat looking at her pushing her out and closing the door "you live with this type of family im sorry" He says as I shrug "Its normal to me" I smile as we pack my stuff and leave.

"sorry for being such a pain" I say to him "its fine" He smiles "you sure i mean i never expected to be moving in with you one week after knowing you" I say slightly chucking "same ill always help you" He smiles looking at me "i dont really help well girls unless its pleasure" He says making me chuckle.

"No but I mean it if you need anything ill help you" He smiles as we pull up to his house "How could I ever repay you Ethan like this is way too much" I say getting out of the car "Like look at this house" I say "No its fine just as long as your alive and healthy then im fine with you staying here" He smiles.

"i just have a few things to say" He says as I look at him as he helps me get my stuff "yeah" I say "i might have girls over you know but our rooms are on different sides of the house but ill show you around the house aswell just so you know where everything is especially since i forgot to before"He said as I smile.