17

The Next Day

"Morning" Ethan says opening the curtains "No close those right now dolan" I groan " i would but i woke up a bit later than usual so we have to wake up plus if you werent up so late with your boyfriend maybe you would be up already" Ethan said "hey leave matt alone" I groan throwing my pillow at him.

"just please get up before we both get in trouble" He says throwing my pillow back at him as I grab my phone to check the time

Matt: have a good day x
Me: you too x

"Message from Waiter boy" Ethan says running his hands through his hair as I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I gotta go uhm Autumn needs me for something" Ethan says as the boys nod and I see Autumn already waiting for him on the other side of campus "Bro what is he doing with her" JJ says "We all know he doesnt even like her" Simon says "Maybe hes going to tell her something important" Derek says "Yeah Maybe" I say watching him walk off.

Twenty minutes later Ethan came back with a smile "dating break up whats that sich" Grayson says as I nod "Well she asked me out and I asked her why she asked me out and she said something really dumb but i didnt like her in the first place so i said no" Ethan says giving me an innocent smile "what did she say" I ask.

"of course to get Ava out of the picture" Ethan says in a girly voice "Im seriously gonna drag that bitch i dont care if im being petty" I whisper to Ethan as he gives me a serious face "dont" He mouths as I look at him "why" I whine "now this this is a old married couple fighting" Derek says pointing to me and ethan bickering about our problems.

"can i tell them the truth its kind of unsettling" Ethan whispers as I nod and we both turn around "heres the truth" Ethan says "Shes seeing someone" He says getting to the point the boys start clapping and whistling "does he have abs" Jack asks me as I nod chuckling.

"Does he have nice wavy hair" JJ asks as I nod "Is he good a swimming and flips" Simon asks "surprisingly hes great at them you lot ask alot of questions huh" I say as they all nod

"we just gotta see if our bestfriend has the right guy" Grayson winks at me as I chuckle "yeah yeah ok" I smile "thanks for being there for me then" I smile to the boys as they all nod "of course" Jack says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ethan im bored lets do something" I say flopping on his bed "why my bed" He says "because i dont want to mess up my bed ethan" I say to him making him glare at me "whatever" he says sitting down at his desk

"well anyways i dont know what to do its like almost night time and like" "lets go out somewhere" I cut him off "what do you mean we cant leave campus" He says "I mean we can sneak out the security dont really mind" I say to him as he shrugs.

"Well do you want to watch a movie" He asks me "What movie" I ask him "I like toy story" I tell him "well lucky for you" he says going into his bag "I knew you liked toy story when i was helping you move in and I bought them at the dvd store hoping we could watch them sometime" He smiled as I look at him "Seriously" I smile sitting up as he nods "Your amazing" I say to him "I know" He chuckles pulling out his laptop.

Ethan closes the curtains and puts the movie in as we both sit on his bed "MOVIE NIGHT" I yell and chuckle "I missed watching these five years ago" I smile "You watched these when you were thirteen" He says as I nod "of course i did what do you think i am adult" I say as he shakes his head chuckling and we get under the blanket and the movie starts "ooo and this is the movie where andy gets buzz" I smile excitedly as Ethan nods "What" He says.

"you have never seen toy story before have you" I ask him as he shakes his head "but im willing to make sacrifices for my best friend" He smiles as I hug him "i forgive you" I smile to him as he nods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

The boys are really nice especially derek i missed being friends with him especially after our toxic breakup and Ethan and I binge watched all the toy storys including four, we had to go online for that one though.

Overall today was fun.
- Ava xx