I have to go down the stairs... Harley must've spotted me because he's running towards me. I quickly scurry into the stairwell, getting down the flights of stairs as fast as possible.

"Y/N!" I hear him. I glance up to see him 3 flights of stairs away from me. I ignore him, continuing to run. "Please stop, I want to talk."

"You've earned that chance a million times before this and you lost it!" I yell. I reach the end of the stairs. I push the heavy door open for me to go. The lobby is dimly lit with just one person still working. I exit the building, continuing to run in the dark while dialing Evangeline.

But she doesn't pick up.. It's scary at night by myself.. I'm tired and exhausted but I keep running.

"Y/N!"

Panicking, I call Dominic.

"DOM, HELP ME!"

"Wait what is it?! Are you okay??"

"NO I AM NOT OK. I'm sending you my location, pick me up right now. WHERES EVANGELINE?"

"Passed out. I'm coming," he said. "Are you running?" he probably heard the stomping of my foot onto the cement.

"yes I am running! From my boyfriend. Get your ass over here! I'll meet you in the parking garage on 23rd."

"Sounds good to me. 1st floor to the right at the corner. I've got you."

"Thanks Dom."

"Anytime." He hangs up.

I keep running and so does Harley.

"Harley, dont follow me!" I yell loud enough for him to hear me.

"I will! I just want to talk about Kennedy!"

"I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER!"

"You want to know details and so I will give you details. Stop being a prick!" He yells back.

"I'm not being the prick here! You don't control me! If I want to go with my friends then let me!" I argue. I turn my head back to spot the parking garage just half a block away. I see a car pull in with a loud screech. Nobody drives like that besides Dom.

"IM HERE TO PROTECT YOU!"

"TOO BAD. IVE BEEN PROTECTING MYSELF FOR YEARS. NOW I NEED TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM YOU!"

The parking garage is open but it was still sort of dark. The lights a Golden Dim radiating from the building. I'm so close.

But I must have been thinking too hard because I wasn't watching where I was going. I tripped and fell into the bushes. Harley nearly caught up from the corner of my eye. I try to get up quickly, brushing the leaves and dirt off me.

I stumble again on my ankle, pawing at the concrete with my finger nails. I don't care though. I hustle back onto my feet continuing to run into the parking garage.

"DOM!" I yell.

Dominic gets out of the car to help me stand.

"My ankle.." I breathe, standing on one leg to help ease the pain.

"You'll be ok.." He motions me to get in the car quick.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" Harley makes it, panting. Glancing back at me then Dominic. "Your the bastard at the alley!"

"Bastard is a harsh word to say the least." Dom scoffs, not amused. He grabs me firmly on the arm, gently pushing me into the backseat of the car. "Sup."