Nine

trigger warning:
same as last chapters, I'm sorry.
-
Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing, turning blue
Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me like you do
If you need me, wanna see me
Better hurry 'cause I'm leaving soon..

Sorry can't save me now
Sorry I don't know how
Sorry there's no way out
-
I woke up, from yet another nightmare, to find I was in bed alone. No Regina. I got up, and searched the house, nowhere to be found. I even tried calling her phone, but she ended up leaving it at the house. I usually talked with her about my nightmares after waking up from them, but maybe she got tired of them, or maybe she was tired of me just like everyone else.

I headed towards the bathroom, and downed a few more pills. I just needed to be calm, and get these voices out of my head, because deep down I know what they were saying wasn't true. She loves me, but they were trying to tell me otherwise. I'm not sure when she'd be back though, I needed her now, but she wasn't here.

I looked around for a paper and pencil, so I could try and write down my dream, maybe that would help.

He grabbed me, and hit me multiple times. Ava wasn't around I'm not sure where she was, but hopefully safe. He told me how worthless I am, and that no one would be able to love me like he did, and that I was making a huge mistake by being with you, but I don't think that, I think this is the greatest decision I've made in awhile.

I stopped writing as multiple tears were now falling from my eyes and onto the paper. I went to the bathroom, and chucked a few more pills down my throat, these voices, the calmness, wasn't coming as quick as I needed it to come.

I had went to go sit on Regina's bed, and decided to wait until she got back. Like I said, I need her, but after awhile I became tired, I'm sure it was the pills trying to calm me down, and I didn't mind it. I got closer to the pillow, put my head on it, and closed my eyes.
-
Taste me, these salty tears on my cheeks
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me, déjà vu
-
Regina's POV
I left Emma at my house, I went out to the sheriff's station trying to figure out how to get Ava away from Killian, in a legal way, but I couldn't find good enough information as Emma has no exact proof she's been attacked by him. But I'm sure there's other ways, just have to find them. I walked out of the sheriff's station, and drove back to my house. I hope Emma didn't wake up from any nightmares, they've been better recently, but she still has them. I know she doesn't like when I'm not there.

I pulled into the driveway, and then went inside my house. I walked towards the island to see words written onto a paper. I'm assuming it is what Emma had a dream about, meaning it was a nightmare, and I wasn't here. Crap.

I ran upstairs to be met with Emma sleeping, and her bottle of pills next to her. Gone.

I shook her, hoping to get her to wake up. I told her these pills were bad. I picked her up and brought her into the shower, turned on some cold water, and stuck my fingers down her throat a few times. Until I had heard a cough, followed by some of the food she had eaten today.

"Regina.." she looked over at me. "Where'd you go?"

I sighed. "I went to see if there was a way to get Ava to live here" I rubbed her head. "Why'd you do this?" I asked concerned.

"I-" she sat up. "I didn't mean to, I just thought if I took a few more it would help me be more calm, and feel okay"

I sighed at her response. "You can just talk to me you know" I helped her out the tub.

She nodded, and hugged me. "Thank you"

"So, later today, we can go and try to see if we can hire a lawyer, and fight for Ava if you'd like" I helped her dry off. "We can make our own family here" I smiled.

She nodded again. "I'd like that, a lot" she then kissed me.
-
I dedicate this song to you
I don't know what I would do
If you ever left me now
My heart would fall to the ground
Started off
It always starts off
With things going very well
Like beginnings of fairy tails
We made each other laugh and smile
That's why I need you around
When I'm with you, I'm the happiest..