One

(Emma's POV)

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the preacher stated.

I couldn't believe I made it this far with him, with hook. I never thought it'd last, I always thought Regina would break us up, or she'd tell me she felt the same about me, that I do for her, since she does babysit our daughter- she had the perfect times to open up to me. Not that I ever exactly expressed my love for the brunette, just with all the flirting I've done around her, I think she knows about how I feel. I think she knows she's someone I've always had my eyes on. I wasn't upset to be with hook, just Regina? She's better, she's always been better.

The whole time the wedding had went on all I had felt was sadness, this isn't who I wanted, I wanted her, not him. But I was too much of a chicken to express my love, my thoughts, and everything else I felt for her. As it continued the thought of having to go on a honeymoon with him killed me. I couldn't survive the whole honeymoon with him, it wasn't possible- I needed to find a way out, as soon as possible.

Regina also watched our daughter for us; her name is Ava- she is five, when we had big trips like this one, we would put her into Regina's care while we were away, we payed her a decent amount for the time frames she had watched her in.

but, maybe, that was my way out, my way out of going on this honeymoon with him.

Our plan was to meet at the airport the next morning around five. So, meaning I had to get up a little earlier to stop by Regina's and drop off Ava; which I had ended up doing. I could've done it the night before, but I wanted to spend every last moment with her that I could before I went away for almost two weeks.

I pulled up to Regina's big white house, and got out the car with Ava. Once I got to the door, it took a few knocks before I saw the door swing open and I was faced with a sleepy, but cute, brunette.

"Hello Ava!" She exclaimed

"Hi, Ms. Regina" Ava responded

Regina took her gaze off of Ava and brought them up to me

"Hey Emma" she said "Are you ready for your honeymoon?"

no I'm not.

"Hey, and yes, I'm so excited to go!" I brought a fake smile across my face.

I wish I could just tell her I don't want to go, or this isn't something I want with him anymore and I just want it with her, but it's not that easy.

"Could I come in?" I questioned, and Regina had nodded.

I checked the time on my phone, 4:05 a.m.

"Don't you have to be at the airport soon Em?" Regina asked, looking at me.

"Y-yeah, I do" I replied.

I started to get up, and I checked my phone again, 4:10 a.m.

By this time Ava was already in the guest room that Regina had set up for her, it's basically her own room now- since she's here so much.

I started heading for the door with Regina. I didn't want to leave, I just wish she would ask if this is want I really wanted so I could tell her everything, but she didn't- and of course she didn't why would she ask that?

I opened the door, and paused. I turned around to face Regina, and her, beautiful, beautiful, face.

"Thank you" I said

"No problem, Ava is a sweetheart, just like you" she responded

Just like me?

I kept staring at her for what felt like seconds

"Em" I heard her say, as I came out of my daze.

I'm so sorry Regina.

I shut the door behind me and went in for a kiss. She had quickly pulled away.

That's what I was sorry for.

"What are you doing?" She questioned

"I love you" I said

and I went right back in for a kiss, and she pulled away from me again holding onto my shirt.

"Emma, you're with hook" she looked at me letting go of my shirt.

"But, I love you, not him" I said staring into her brown eyes.

"We can't do this" she said

"But, we can" I responded going in for the third time. this time she didn't seem to pull away. Instead she started to take off my shirt, then my pants; which just left me with my black bra and thong on.

I ripped off her clothes and was met with her red lingerie. It was hot, red looked good on her- well if I'm being honest, everything looked good on her, even me.

I threw her onto her couch and made my way down her body, every kiss, every mark I left just reminded me of how much I loved this woman, she was just amazing, in all different kind of ways.