Their tendencies

Even after everything that happened to him, Dick was one of the happiest people in the super hero community. He treasured everything he had, including the people in his life. When Dick wasn't happy, the community knew something was wrong.

Dick was also known for coming to every training session. Even if he was injured and had to be taken to a nearby couch, he came. He was highly skilled, very rarely being defeated in the ring. He'd learned their fighting styles well.

Wally was almost constantly eating. He had a high metabolism, and found it growing as he grew. It rivaled Barry's at this point, as the two got for snacks for the other.

Dick couldn't sleep without some noise. When Wally was away, Dick had the TV or music playing. When Wally was there, Dick listened to his breathing. It was a well known fact that classical music could make a sleepy Dick Grayson fall, well, asleep.

Wally loved spoiling Dick. He loved seeing Dick happy, and Wally was always willing to do anything. Bruce often helped him set up dates and surprises, lending money when it got expensive. Wally never passed the chance to thank Bruce for his help. Always in private, though. Wally didn't want Dick knowing just yet.

Dick loved it when Wally held him. Dick was a sucker for affection, and everyone knew it. It might have to do with losing his parents at age eight then being in a detention center for three weeks. It left a hole that Dick could only fill with love from others. If you were willing to accept hugs from him, you had yourself a new best friend.

Wally hogged the blankets. But that was fine. Dick always snuggled up closer to Wally, who was always warm. Dating a speedster had its perks. Having a portable heater who loved you was definitely one of them.

Dick was the one who cooked most of the time. Wally always found himself in love with whatever he was given. He didn't have any allergies, and neither did Dick, which made dinners easier. Wally found himself wishing for Dick's food whenever he ate out.

They were different in many ways. Dick preferred his coffee without creamer on most occasions, but Wally couldn't drink it without. Dick was constantly pushing himself to finish things as soon as possible. Wally liked to wait a little. Besides, he could always use his speed to get things done. Dick liked to think their differences brought them together. Wally couldn't be more than happy to agree with him.