"I'm top" "No, I am"

Smut warning! Don't like, don't read.

Dick knew what was happening as soon as he walked through the door in front of him. Wally was going to tackle him, and try to top him. Well, Dick had another plan tonight. Wally was almost always the top, and it was time to switch it up a bit.

Dick quietly closed the door behind him, already sneaking the pheromones from the other Alpha. It sounded like he was in their bedroom, based on the quiet whimpering and the slightly wet sounds coming from that direction. He snuck in with one hand covering his scent gland to see Wally sniffing one of his shirts and humping against a pillow.

Dick pinned Wally's hands down, leaning over his back to whisper in his ear. "Were you so desperate for me that you couldn't wait until I got home?" Wally whimpered, trying to slide out from under Dick. "Oh, no you don't. You were impatient. I'll have to teach you a lesson."

Dick pulled out an inhibitor collar from his nightstand, clipping it around Wally's neck. "Dickie, please." Wally whined, still trying to get out from under Dick's hold. "I've got to show you how to be a good Alpha, don't I? You'll know how to be great if you know how I feel."

Dick slowly stripped himself of his clothes, placing soft kisses and love bites all over the redhead's shoulders. Wally couldn't help but squirm, accepting that Dick was the top and that he needed him inside ASAP. He was going to go crazy if he didn't.

Dick reached down, pulling Wally's cheeks apart to find his winking hole, tight and slick with his juices. His pussy was hiding beneath, almost as wet as his hole. "Which one should I go into? Hmm? Should I use your hole, or your cunt? Come on now, tell me. This is one of the last choices you get." Dick grabbed Wally's chin, making him look up at the other Alpha. "W-What?" Wally gasped. He must've blacked out.

"Hole, or cunt? I need to know." "What's the d-difference?" Wally barely managed to mutter. "You won't get much prep, since you were so impatient you tried to start without me." "Cunt." "You sure?" "Yes. Please, Dickie."

Dick smirked, pressing himself into Wally's soaking folds. Wally moaned, arching his back as Dick pressed further and further. Dick gave him no time to adjust, pulling back as soon as he bottomed out. "Better prepare yourself, Love." Wally was about to ask what that meant when Dick thrust forward, punching the words out of his brain. Wally barely managed to pull a gasp in as Dick continued, threatening to break him in half.

Wally was quickly driven to the edge. He'd been so damn close when Dick had gotten home, and now he wasn't sure he could hold it back for long. "Look at you. So desperate for my cock you can't hold it in. You can cum, darling. Just know we're not stopping until I say we're done."

Wally wished they'd stopped after two. It was like Dick was in rut, making the other Alpha submit to him. Orgasm after orgasm was forced out of the redhead, until he couldn't cum anymore. Dick just kept going through it, only stopping to wait for his knot to deflate.

Wally was left a shaking mess by the end of it. He was oversensitive, unable to form a thought, and unable to move. Dick, on the other hand, seemed to be full of energy. He was whistling happily as he cooked dinner, as if he was unaware of the speedster on the bed. Wally loved Dick so much sometimes.