Daddy's little boy

Smut warning! Y'all know the drill.

Dick Grayson was one of the most wanted men in Gotham City. He and Wally had been on a crime spree, stealing everything from money to jewels. Nobody knew their real names. They only knew them as Nightwing and Dark Bolt. Dick and Wally always returned home to a well stocked base, able to curl up on any of their twenty couches or three beds. Of course, two of those beds weren't for sleeping. They chose which one they used based on their moods. Of course, some of the paper money ended up going to orphanages and homeless shelters, but they were anonymous  donations. Nothing could be tracked back to them.

"Now that was a fun night." Dick giggled as they walked into their living room. "Yeah. We even managed to get away from the Bat!" "He thought he was slick, putting that tracker on me. You checked yourself?" "Yep. The car too. We are tracker free. By the way, what did you do with the tracker?" "Put it on the underside of a cop car. He'll think we've been taken into custody." "Dick Grayson, you are a gorgeous genius." "You don't look half bad yourself. Wanna celebrate?" "What do you have in mind?" "Oh, you know what I'm thinking." "Bed one or two?" "Two. I wanna be manhandled...Daddy."

That got Wally moving. He slung the acrobat over his shoulder, carrying him to the third bedroom. That was the room for their rougher sex, where they could go at it and no one would hear. They'd soundproofed it, so nobody would call the police if they heard screaming. Dick giggled, preparing himself for when Wally would toss him down. He knew being called Daddy got Wally going.  He also knew that calling him Daddy meant Wally would cater to some more of his requests.

Wally set Dick on the bed, immediately going to peel his shirt off. Dick shied away, bringing his arms to cover his chest. His surgery scars made him self conscious. "Don't do that, baby boy. Daddy wants to see." "But they're ugly." "No they're not. I love them. You're so strong." Wally grabbed Dick's wrist and pulled them to the side.  "But-" "No buts, baby. I love them, and that's all that matters." Wally continued to strip Dick of his clothing, smirking as it revealed his piercings.

Wally carried Dick over to a chair, sitting him in front of it. Wally sat down in the chair, grabbing Dick's hair and pulling him closer. "Suck. Maybe I'll reward you afterwards." Dick pulled Wally's pants down, licking a strip up his cock. Wally hummed, running his fingers through Dick's hair. "That's it. Good boy." Dick whimpered, wrapping his lips around the tip. He loved it when Wally praised him. Sure, a therapist would say it was from losing his parents at a young age and not having another person to talk to for six years, but Dick preferred to think of it as he liked pleasing his Daddy.

Dick slowly made his way down, taking in every inch he could. Wally always tasted great, and it was like he couldn't get enough of him. Every atom in his body screamed for more, screamed to get that monster of a cock inside of him, screamed for it to wreck him into oblivion. His hands yearned to touch more of Wally's body, from his chest to his abs to wherever the hell he wanted. He wanted to ride Wally until he couldn't move his legs anymore, wanted to take everything Wally had and then some. He wanted to be gagged, tied up, used until his Daddy was satisfied.

Dick shuffled his legs, trying to ignore the dull pain in his folds. He could feel his slick dripping down his legs and leaving a mess on the floor. He wanted to be held down, to be forced to clean up his mess until the floor was spotless. He wanted Wally to be inside of him as he did it, moving ever so slowly until he was finished. He wanted to be pinned down and fucked mercilessly then, to be left screaming into the morning. Maybe Wally would spank him while he did it.

Wally pulled Dick all the way down, and held him there as he came. Dick swallowed every drop Wally gave him, moaning at the taste of his Daddy's cum. He brushed his tongue piercing up against Wally's tip, grinning slyly at Wally. "How was that, Daddy?" "That was sexy, sweetheart. Go pick a few toys from the cabinet, then go to the bed. Daddy wants to watch you." Dick got up, walking over to the cabinet with a swing of his hips. His Daddy was really into it tonight.

Dick chose a ball gag and a vibrator, trying to think of how he could work Wally up the most. He decided on grabbing some silk ribbons, since he was practically a professional on tying knots on himself. Dick sat on the bed after giving Wally the remote to the vibrator, laying the toys out in front of him. Dick heard Wally's breath hitch as he gagged himself, and he was glad Wally couldn't see him smirk. He pressed the vibrator to his entrance, moaning softly as it pressed against his folds. He then proceeded to wrap the ribbon around the rungs in the headboard before attaching them to his wrists, getting on his hands and knees to revealing his stuffed and dripping pussy to Wally. 

Wally grinned, walking over to the bed and sitting behind Dick so he couldn't be seen. "You like that vibrator, huh? It's big, isn't it? It probably fills you up." Dick shook his head. No, his Daddy was much bigger than this thing. But it was the closest thing to his size. A hand grabbed the base, slowly moving it in and out of his folds. Dick moaned, resting his head on his arms. Irregular jolts of vibration made him yelp, although the gag muffled it. "Such a slut for Daddy, aren't you?" Dick nodded frantically, squirming to try and relieve some pressure. Damn, Wally always drove him crazy.

Wally continued for hours, turning the vibration up on high to make Dick squirm, then dropping it until he whined. He just enjoyed playing with Dick so much. He loved driving him to the point of insanity, loved watching him squeeze the tears out of his eyes. He asked about every ten minutes if Dick needed to stop, just in case, but the ebony always said no. He wanted this just as much as Wally. He loved it when Wally would slap his ass, loved when he'd hit it hard enough to bruise. He loved being left with bruises to remember the night before.

Wally finally pulled the vibrator out, positioning himself at Dick's entrance instead. "You want Daddy's cock now?" Dick whined, nodding and pushing back. Wally grinned, thrusting in with a single, brutal thrust. Dick screamed, but he knew he loved it. Wally started to ravage his body, gently massaging Dick's thighs. He knew the younger could get tense during this. "Come on, baby boy, show me how much you've loved this." Dick collapsed onto his chest, panting as his orgasm rolled through him. Wally didn't last much longer, pressing their hips together tightly and mumbling under his breath. 

They didn't have to worry about Dick getting pregnant. After kidnapping a doctor five years ago, he'd gotten top surgery and his tubes tied. The doctor had gotten out unharmed, and Dick had been wearing a mask while he was under, so nobody knew their identities. "You okay, baby boy?" Wally asked softly as he gently removed the gag. Dick nodded, smiling up at Wally. "Yeah. Just a bit overstimulated. Can you help clean me up?" "I'd be glad to. You just rest now, okay? Daddy's got you."