Special chapter ???

ابدأ من البداية

"it's fine, I understand" I said

Then Yuki smiled then grab my hand "since I ask you out for a date, it's my turn to take to the places I want to show you" she said

I remember the last time we went on a date together. I remember that I usually ask her out for the places I want to show her, and Yuki usually likes anything in Japanese, especially the sakura blossoms. After all Yuki is like a sakura blossom who bloomed very beautiful in the month of May.

And I remember I always sent her sakura blossoms for her birthday.

Then later on we walked around Musutafu city while Yuki has my eyes blind folded.

"Yuki, why are you covering my sights?" I ask

I heard Yuki giggled "since it's a special a place I want you to be surprised" she said

"but when I take on the place I want you to see, I don't cover your eyes" I said

"I just want you to feel excited" Yuki said

After that I felt Yuki stopped walking.

"here we are!" Yuki said as she took off my blind fold

Then right in front of us is a cafe.

"is this..."

Yuki became excited "this is Kitten Cafe" she said "the famous cat cafe here on Musutafu" then Yuki hold my hand "since you like cats I was thinking of taking you here."

I can see she still remembers the day when we were young that she saw me got adored in front cats. And sometimes I even help and save cats since I was younger.

Yuki even teased me being a cat...

Am I really a cat figure?

After that Yuki ordered cheese cake and red tea for the both of us. And I can see Yuki is drooling for sweets again.

"here Shoto, try it" then Yuki gave me a slice of cheese cake.

Then I took one bite, and it was delicious.

"it's delicious" I said

"really?!" Yuki became surprised then she she took a bite then I can see her eyes are sparkling. "so good~"

After that we head to room where the cats are being pet.

"so cute!" Yuki said

After that we pet the cats inside he room, and I can see Yuki is enjoying herself.