Part 9

3rd person
Everyone could see Percy tense up when they all turned to see the league.
"I think that's my cue to leave sorry Kal" Percy said standing up.
"Persephone" Diana said. Percy turned around and looked at her.
"I have nothing to say to you" Percy said to her with a glare. The entire league flinched, including Batman.
"We both know we need to talk"
"So I guess you do know her" Tim muttered.
"Yes I do. And I will not be here if she is. If you want to continue questing we will reschedule. Just remember if you try to stop me from leaving, even if you all tried to stop me, you would not be able to" Percy said walking towards the back exit by the ocean.
"Persephone Maria Jackson you will not leave" Percy turned around really slowly.
"I would like to see you try to stop me" Percy said. Diana pulled out her lasso and tree it at Percy who easily jumped out of the way. She pushed the water in the air into a ball then froze it in place. She held that in one hand then pulled out riptide in the other. A loud gasp was heard around the room as he pen turned into a sword.
"No I mean actually try to stop me" Percy said with a smirk.
"My lady maybe we should do this peacefully" Arthur said. She looked at him.
"I did not know you were here Arthur. I will stay peaceful if I'm allowed to but I will be leaving" she turned to the team but mostly at Dick and said, "if you want to continue this have Kal text me or have him give you my number either way but I will not be in the same room as her."
Percy then dropped the ball and walked away. As soon as she left question broke out again. Kaldur refused to answer any question.
Arthur asked the million dollar question, "why were you questioning her to begin with"
"There were case files here that were not updated so I was trying to fill them in. She was accused of being a criminal"
Tula has enough. "That is what this was about. She is no criminal she is a hero. I'm done hearing this Percy is bad thing!" She stormed out with the other fish friends following.