Part 1

3rd person point of view
Nightwing called everyone over.
"we have a new mission" he pulls up a photo of a girl with black hair and sea green eyes.

(Ps photo not mine found it on google) "Our job is to bring her her and integrate her" "Nooooooooooooo" was all the team heard

"Our job is to bring her her and integrate her"
"Nooooooooooooo" was all the team heard. They turned around to where the (what do we call them give suggestions for now pretend there is a group name there) were. Garth and Lagan look scared while Tula was dying laughing. All while Kaldar was trying his best not to laugh at his friends. The whole team stood shocked. Finally Nightwing spoke up.
"What is going on back there"
"We apologize please do continue" Kaldar said while Tula tried to calm down but Garth and Lagan look terrified still.
"That was all"
"Okay well there is no way I'm going to face her" Garth yelled.
"Oh come on you will have to face her soon enough" Tula said.
"No way she is too scary" Lagan said.
"This is your own fault for doing it now let's go" Tula told them. She then grabbed Garth and Lagan by their wrist while pulling them toward the ship after everyone else.
Nightwing and Batgirl stopped Kaldar on the way to the ship.
"They do know if they don't feel comfortable going they don't have too" Batgirl said.
"No no I'm with Tula they need to go besides this will be fun to watch. Y'all just keep the team back till she see us or she might hurt someone by accident. She would not intentionally but it could happen out of self defense"
"Um okay if you insist" Nightwing said confused. They then walked to the bio ship with the rest of the team to go get this girl.
Okay be honest how bad was it. Let me know also please give suggestions on what Kaldar's little group should be called.