chapter 62: out of the hospital

Start from the beginning

> -

>

> "Hey, Its time to eat." Niall tells me. I open my eyes and see he has food again. Its dark out now and I slowly sit up. He slowly starts to feed me. Again we don't say anything. I know this isn't good. But theres nothing I can do. I can't speak. Not about anything we should talk about.

>

> He feeds me and I feel like a child but i know I can't do it myself. I just can't. I'm to weak. To upset. He finish feeing me then climbs in next to me.

>

> -

>

> Day 5 out of the hospital:

>

> "Carson! Get up!" I look around panicked. Louis and Harry are in my room.

>

> "Come on, you've been sleeping for days, we know that what happened..is horrible but you can't waist your life in here sleeping." Harry tells me. I don't know why but I just start crying.

>

> "Harry! Good job!" Louis tries to scold quietly.

>

> "Oy! What are you two doing in here?" I hear Niall say, then he sees me. He comes to my side and holds me while I cry.

>

> "We were just trying to get her to wake up." Harry says. Niall rocks me back and forth.

>

> "No, guys. Out please." He tries to say nicely. I don't watch then go but I hear them close the door and Niall and I are alone. I cry while he holds me. Then in a few minutes I'm out again.

>

> -

>

> "Its time to eat, love." I hear Niall's voice again. I roll over and see hes brought me food again. I sit up and eat. Again we sit there and say nothing Its a more comfortable silence now.

>

> He finishes feeding me and I move to lay down but he grabs my hand. "Listen to me, please. Talk to me." He begs. I can see it in his eyes hes worried.

>

> "Talk about what?"I say. I have nothing to talk about. Their gone. My babies are gone.

>

> "Anything. Just talk to me." He tries.

>

> "I have nothing to say." I pull my hand away from his slowly. I don't want to be mean but I just want to sleep. I don't want to think, I don't want to talk.I want to be numb to everything. I don't want to hurt Niall anymore.

>

> He looks at me and stands. He makes his way to the door and this time I cry myself to sleep.

>

> Day 6 out of the hospital:

>

> "Baby, Hey." My father says. I look at him

>

> "Were leaving now. Are you going to be okay?" My mother asks. I nod and then they each give me a kiss on the forehead and a hug. My moms crying and seeing her cry makes me loose it. I cry and I hug her again.