Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?

>

> Chapter 47: Fair Day and a new girlfriend?

>

> "Keep going Niall! You almost got it! Go!" I shouted jumping as Niall tried to beat Zayn at some gun game. They had to try to shoot down all the targets that were moving. Niall and Zayn both had 4. Whoever got the most wins.

>

> "Come on Niall Almost got it!" I cheered. Niall Shoot one down and then another. Zayn shot another but I wasn't sure how many.

>

> The buzzer rang as Niall and Zayn both shot one more down at the last second. The man running the game pointed at Niall. I hugged him. I was getting way to excited over a game.

>

> "Dang it! Can't believe you beat me Nialler!" Zayn punched him in the arm. His phone rang and he looked at it then looked at us. "I'll be right back." He said answering his phone.

>

> "What prize would you like?" The man asked.

>

> Niall turned to me. "What one, love?"

>

> "I get to pick?" I smiled.

>

> "Of course. Any one you want." Niall took my hand.

>

> "Hmm can I have that giraffe." I pointed to the one on the top shelf. The giraffe was about half the size of me. The man grabbed it and handed it to me.

>

> "Here you are." He gave me it.

>

> "Thanks." I took it from him. I put it under my arm.

>

> "So do you like it?" Niall asked as we walked away.

>

> "I love him thank you!" I kissed his cheek. I herd a loud flash. I looked to my right and saw a man with a camera. Niall saw him too but we ignored him and kept walking. We walked past a ride a saw Harry and Louis sitting close together and screaming like little girls. Niall and I laughed at them and when they got off they came running to us.

>

> "Did you see that? We were like going upside down and the girl next to me was almost crying." Louis told us laughing.

>

> "I thought she was crying." Harry looked at him.

>

> "Only because I signed her shoe." He looked back looking for her.

>

> "You did? When?"

>

> "I don't know. When you weren't looking."

>

> "I think I would have saw." Harry stated.

>

> "Well we'll let you two love birds be, were going to get cotton candy." Niall told them.

>

> "We are?" I looked up at him.

>