Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!

Chapter 24: Modeling

Carsons POV:

I was walking into the modeling agency with Abby and Charlie when a man about our age walked up and said, “Your all very lovely. You’ll all be perfect models.” Then walked away.

He was right about Charlie and Abby. They were going to make perfect models I on the other hand was dragged here by Charlie. I only agreed because the Boys had the interview today. 

“Hey look Car, your a model now too!” Charlie bumped me. 

“Pfff okay.” I laughed. They day I’m a model is the day that unicorns become real. 

“You really could be if you wanted.” Abby said. 

“I’m better behind the camera.” I pointed out.

“Just think about it. I could get you a job here in three seconds flat.” She lead us to the elevators or lifts as she calls them.

We all walked in silence as she took us to the place Charlie was going to be taking a few start out pictures. Just to get her face out there to everyone. 

“This is it. You ready?” She looked at Charlie who was buzzing with excitement, just as my phone buzzed.

From: Nialler <3 

Have a good time today. Going to sort all this drama out today at the interview. 

Miss you<3 

“I am!”  Charlie jumped up and down.

To: Nialler <3 

I will! Have a good time. Can’t wait to see you tonight

Miss you too<3 

“Alright. Lets go.” She flung the door open. “Carlos!” She walked toward a man in a black suit. “These are my friends. This is Carson and Charlie. Charlie is the one I told you about.” She hugged him as she reached his side. 

“Darlings! Its so nice to meet you!” He grabbed Charlie and I in a hug. “Well now why are you not modeling for me too?” He gave me a serious look. 

“I...uh..” I started but was interrupted. 

“She was unsure if she should apply. If she was good enough.” Abby told him sitting down on a couch. 

“Oh honey, you would be perfect! You are both so lovely! Perfect models lovely faces and appearance. I love it! You must model for me too! Just for today? You can see what its like and we can send it out and see if anyone is interested. yes?” He held my shoulders now. 

“Uhhh..” I didn’t know what to say. This was suppose to be for Charlie. Not me. I came to watch. 

“She’d love too!” Charlie told him. I looked at her surprised. 

“Great! Ooo! I love your hair! It’s natural yes?” He touched Charlie’s Brown locks. 

“Yes,” She told him smiling. 

“Lovely. Your simply lovely. Both of you. Now, we need you into hair and make up. Abby can you show them where it is please?” Carlos looked at her as she stood. 

"Yea, come on guys its this way." She lead us to an a hall and instructed Charlie into one of them.  She went in smiling and bouncing still. 

I felt like I might be sick. I wasn't a model and there was a reason I'm not pretty enough. I was still lost some days on why Niall picked me out of all the girls he could have. He could do better. But I never complained because I couldn't loose him. Not now, not ever.