love picked me (niall horan)

Chapter 1 The big move.

Carsons POV:

I pulled the last bag from the taxi and set it on the sidewalk in front of my new apartment buliding. Closing the trunk the overly friendly taxi driver said, "would you like a hand inside miss?" His british accent made me smile. It was something i was going to have to get used to living in london.

"Yes please." I had to many bags for me to carry upstairs all by myself.

He nodded grabbing a few bags and running to the door to hold it open for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He flashed his bright white theeth at me. His was quite cute and really nice, i think im going to like it here.

I checked what room number and floor i was supposed to be on and got into the elevator with the taxi driver. I pressed the number 8 and the elevator shot up we rode in silence until the elevator opened.

"I think i have it from here. Thank you sir." I smiled grabbing my bags from him.

"You sure, miss? I can walk you to your room." He handed my bags over slowly.

"No, im fine thank you." I payed him walked out of the elevator.

"Your welcome." He smiled pushing the elevator button and it closed.

When i found my apartment i opened it and put all my bags in the door. I looked around, my roommate seemed to keep things clean enough. I wondered through the apartment and it looked very nice and modern and huge. I found a bedroom door open and bare except for a bed and a desk. I guessed this was my room and moved all my stuff in.

After a few hours of unpacking. I herd someone enter the apartment.

"Hello?" I called as a tall skinny girl walked into my room.

"Hi. You must be carson. Im Abby yout roommate." She smiled walking toward me.

"Oh yeah. Hi. And thanks so much for letting me stay here while im in london. The door was open so i figured this was my room." I said shyly.

"Its no problem. I was getting lonely with no roommate anymore. And i figured you would find it."Her british accent was very thick as she smiled at me.

"This place is really great by the way. Its so nice and open." I gestured to out of my room.

"Oh. Thank you. Yeah my friends helped me design the place and they stay over a lot." She looked around.

"Well its lovely." I didn't know what else to say.

"Thanks. So listen im going to shower, then tonight some of me and my friends are going out and you should come! Celebrate your welcome you london."

"I don't know. I have so much i still need to do. And im tired from the plane ride." I admit.

"Trust me. Your going to want to come,it'll be fun you can meet new people. Enjoy yourself. It'll be really fun and its your first night in london. Please come." She helf her hands together like she was praying, while she was smiling at me

"Sure. Ill come." I laughed at her

"Yay! Oh your going to be so happy you said yes!" She hugged me and i laughed.

"Oh and do you happen to like one direction?" She smiled a very miscivous smile.