Hes getting married?!

>

> My heart stopped. Instant pain filled my chest. Tears filled my eyes and everything stopped. The second their lips met I screamed. I couldn't help it.

>

> "You Bastard!" I yelled. I saw Niall's face and Marie's turn to me.

>

> "Carson!" Niall yelled coming for me. I turned and started running.

>

> "Carson wait! I swear it wasn't like it looked! Please just stop!" He called after me.

>

> Something in me snapped. Hearing that line to many times playing this game to many times. After playing it so many times with so many boys that say that they don't want to is just tiring. I didn't think Niall was that kind of boy. I really didn't I guess I was wrong.

>

> I stopped and faced him. "Why?! So you can lie to me like I have been lied to before?! So that you can tell me she did it it wasn't you!? I don't want to hear the same thing I've herd a thousand times before! I don't want to play the heartbreak game Niall! You've already just broken my heart can't that be enough?"

>

> For a minute he just stands there. "I promise you. I love you. Just listen to my side of the story. Please!" He begged.

>

> "Please just stop lying to me! I don't want to hear the lies! I've been lied to before. I'm tired of it." My toughness was wearing off and I could feel tears coming.

>

> "Their not lies! It's the truth! I promise! She text me this morning saying her mother was dead. Her mother is my moms best friend. I came over because she said she had somethings for me. I didn't wake you because you needed sleep. I figured I'd be back before you woke up. You saw me getting ready to leave when she stepped closer to me telling me how much her mom loved me then she kissed me. I was pulling away as you yelled. I swear I would have told you as soon as I got home. I would never cheat on you. I love you. Please you have to believe me. Please." He was crying now as much as I was. I couldn't take it anymore and I fell to the ground.

>

> He came to me and hugged me. Without thinking I hugged him.

>

> "Niall I don't know if I can believe you. I've been lied to and hurt so many times. I can't do it anymore. That game, I'm not doing it anymore." I sobbed into him. I know I needed to let go but I didn't know if I could thinking this could be the last time. I loved this boy. Maybe I could forgive?

>

> Maybe just maybe he's telling me the truth. He's not lying then I could stay it was her fault. Not his. But so many guys say that. So many. How can I tell if he's lying to me or if its truth. I usually can tell when he's lying but now I'm so confused.

>

> "It's not a game. I swear I'll show you the text Please you have to believe me! I won't loose you because of this! I won't!" He pulled out his phone scrolled through things and then handed it to me.

>

> I wiped tears away so I could read it.

>

> From: Unknown number

>

> Niall its Marie. My mother died today can you please come over. She has somethings she left for you.