chapter 57:kiss me im irish

>

> "No Harry!" Zayn shouted jumping up trying to not bother Perrie who was sitting next to him. "No one else even likes that movie." Zayn grabbed the movie and put it back.

>

> "Lets watch a girly movie." Charlie said looking around at everyone.

>

> "I agree to that!" I shouted. I knew they were going to tell us no but I really didn't ever like the movies they pick.

>

> "How about you shoot me in the eye first?" Harry said pointing toward his eye.

>

> "That can be arranged." I said giving him a look.

>

> "Niall, you need to control your girlfriend. Shes starting to scare me. I think the baby thing is messing with her." Harry backed away from me holding up his hands in the air.

>

> "Maybe it is."I crossed arms. Niall wrapped his arms around me and starting rubbing my arms.

>

> "I think shes perfect." He kissed my head. I smiled.

>

> "Ooookay. Its time to pick a movie." Zayn turned toward the movies rolling his eyes.

>

> "All for a scary movie?" Harry asked.

>

> Liam,Zayn, Harry, Niall,Louis, Abby and Perrie raised their hands.

>

> "Dang it!" Charlie hit the couch.

>

> "We always loose!" I cuddled closer to Niall. He wraps his arm around me laughing.

>

> "You babies will be okay." Zayn said laughing as he sat down while Harry put in some scary movie that was going to make us all pee our self.

>

> The title screen popped up and I saw the movie was called Vile.

>

> "Whats this even about?" I asked no one in particular.

>

> "I guess they get kidnapped and are forced into a house and they have to hurt themselves to be released out of the house. " Zayn told me.

>

> "Why do they have to hurt themselves?" Perrie asked while the credits started.

>

> "So they can get out. I don't know why yet." Harry said as the first scene started.

>

> -

>

> "Oh my god!" I turned and hid in Niall's chest. The people on the screen were sticking their hands in boiling water, and how ironic is it that the girl doing that was pregnant. He rubbed my back.

>

> "Shes pregnant! She can't do that!" Louis yelled at the TV. I looked up and saw her blistering arm as she started to put her hand in the water again as another girl came into the room and attacked the man that was with her about to put his hand in the water with her. The girl attacked the man and it knocked the boiling water all over him as he fell to the ground. I flinched.