chapter 53: double package

> Chapter 52:

> I opened my eyes and instantly felt pain in my head. I reached toward my head but found an IV in my arm pulling against me. I looked down and saw Niall's head resting just beside my thigh. I reached down and took his hand. I wonder how long he's been here. I wonder how long I've been here. I looked around and saw I was obviously in the hospital. I tired to remember what happened but all I remember was dancing and then starting to feel sick. I leaned my head back against the bed and starred at the ceiling. I was trying to remember what happened.

>

> "Carson?" Niall's voice sounded excited. I looked down and his face was shocked.

>

> "Niall." I whispered. "Whats happening? Why am I here?"

>

> "You passed out while dancing. They aren't sure why yet. They wanted to wait till you woke up so they could run some tests. They did take some blood and the said you might have a slight concussion from falling." He sniffled and squeezed my hand.

>

> "How long have I been here?" I looked around.

>

> "Only for about 14 hours." He looked at the clock on the wall. I just nodded.Thats a long time

>

> "Why do I have and IV in?" I asked nodding toward it.

>

> "They said your body was low on nutrients it needed."

>

> "Where is everyone?" I asked.

>

> "I made them all leave. They were all really worried. The promised to come back first thing in the morning. Your brother wasn't as easy to convince to leave. So he's downstairs getting some coffee. Elle and Mackenzie are staying at the house." He told me.

>

> "What time is it?" I closed my eyes.

>

> "5:38" He told me. "I'm so glad you awake." He stood and smiled down at me. I smiled back. At least I did wake to him by my side.

>

> "I'll go get the nurse." He kissed my cheek then walked out of the room. A few minutes later he came back with a short woman with dark black hair.

>

> "Hello Carson,I'm Tammy. How are you feeling?" She asked me starting to take my blood pressure. Niall sat in the chair next to my bed and had his arms folded and a worried expression on his face.He was biting his lip and I could tell he was worried.

>

> "Okay. My head hurts some." I sat up.

>

> "Thats to be expected." She took my blood pressure. "So I need to ask you a few questions is that alright?" I looked at Niall. He gave me a slight smile.

>

> "Yes." I nodded.

>

> "Okay, have you been eating right lately?" Niall looked at me never looking away as she asked me this.

>

> "Yea." I looked away from her to Niall "Niall can you go get my brother. I'm sure he's worried." He stood there for a second. Then he nodded and headed to leave giving me a smile as he did.