Chapter 39: Isolated get away

Carsons Pov:

"So you like it?" Niall asked me while I still sat gaping out the window.

"I love it.Your so lucky you got to grow up here." I opened the car door stepping outside.

"I really was.And now I'm lucky to be standing here with you." Niall told me coming from the other side of the car with bags in his hand. I turned to smile at him but quickly turned my head back toward this beautiful paradise in front of me.

To the side of the house theres a small garden. Theres a fence around it with rose bushes wraping in all around the fence. Just over the gate is an arch filled with flowers. The smell of the flowers was noticable from far away. I could also hear the rushing of water close by. There must be a creek or river near here.

The sence looked so perfect. It looked like something from a movie. But ofcourse lately my life seemed more and more like a movie these days. All because of the boy that brought me here today. Mr.Niall Horan. I looked over at him as he watched me asses his childhood home.

"Shall we go inside?" He asked me grabbing the bags tighter as the driver Simon as Niall had called him helped get some of the other bags.I went to the trunk and grabbed a few as many as I could carry.

"Yep. Let's go." I smiled holding the bags tight. Niall laughed but started toward the house leading Simon and I.

Niall walked through the door while juggling the bags he had and easily got the door opened. I followed him inside feeling like the luckiest girl ever. I get to stay in the house for a full week. It was just perfect. The decor of the inside of the house was just as beautiful as the outside. It was homly. Old but cute. Again I found myself picturing baby Niall running aorund. Niall playing guitar on the wicker chair in the corner. This is just where I would picutre Niall. Right here. Its hard to imagine him in London now. This is his real home.

"Its..its just perfect. I love it so much. When I get old I want a house just like this." I looked around admiring the many pictures of Niall as a child.

"We can get one." Niall said placing bags on the floor.

"We can?" I raised an eye brow at him.

"I'll buy you anything you want." He smiled across the room at me.

"So your planning a furture for us?" I smiled as Simon saw the bags down where Niall placed his bags.

"I don't have any other future besides one with you." I rolled my eyes but it made the butterflies in my stomach go completely phyco.

"Sir. Is that all?" Simon asked Niall.

"Yes and call me NIall. You've known me my whole life." Niall laughed.

"Okay NIall. You two have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't" He laughed. Waving as he left the room heading toward the door.

"Bye!" I called to him. He semed really nice.

"Well first off we can start with the tour." Niall came to me grabbing my hands.

He lead me through the first floor. He started with the living room and went to there huge kitchen and the bathroom and the sunroom.

"This isn't the whole house? Its alreayd huge and so beautiful." I commented as he lead the way up the stiars.

"Nope. We still have a bunch more. Okay so in there is my parents room, and they have their own bathroom." He opened the door for me too see.

"Its so parent like." I laugh.

"I know." He laughed turning to show me the other rooms.

"Down here is my brothers room. I'm to scared to show it to you. So we'll skip that for now. This door right here is my fathers study." He opened the door. I was expecting it to be messy and unorgainzed like Niall is. Instead what I found was an organized and neat study with a desk with everything in its place.