♛Chptr. 81: THE EIGHTH PETAL: The Last Time I'll Have You♛

Last Chapter before the Epilogue.

Please also enjoy the Fanarts in the end so I can at least recharge you after with some (UwU)s

⚠️Warning!!! This is a LOT to take in.
If you don't have enough brain cells then please recharge first 😂⚠️

====================

"Our paths have crossed,

But it's the last time I'll have you.

When we're old, 

We'll look on this golden love."

(from: "Golden Love" by Midnight Youth)

====================

3rd person's POV

Both Yoongi and Jungkook were in critical condition. 

The ambulance came thanks to the help of the onlookers who came to help as some only wanted to know what was happening.

Jimin couldn't take it. He felt like dying on the spot the moment he saw Yoongi and Jungkook's state right before his eyes. He couldn't even help them.

The doctor said that he would do everything he can but he didn't promise anything. The two both had a major blood loss from the collision and they were lucky enough to even arrived at the hospital still breathing. 

Mr. Jeon was arrested by the police in the middle of his escape as Namjoon and Hoseok were also on the CCU. The bullets hit their internal organs proving how Mr. Jeon really know where to shoot them to kill them making the doctors responsible have a hard time pulling out the bullets in both of their bodies.

Despite the busy hallways of the hospital that day, Jimin didn't care if he would look like he was out of his mind. He crouched down right outside the emergency unit as he cried his eyes out grabbing onto his hair. There was dried blood all over his hands and clothes from trying to help Jungkook and he also had hit his head on the concrete before but he never accepted any of the nurses' help.

He never felt so miserable in his life. 

His head was just in a mess and it ached so hard he couldn't even hear anything. All he could think of was Jungkook and Yoongi's state and how they tried to both save him from getting hit.

He was supposed to be the one in their place. He blamed himself for all of what happened. 

Jin arrived soon after and he saw Jimin sitting there beside the wall crying. He runs towards him and he hugged him as tight as he can, Jimin's state broking his heart as well. Jimin cried on his chest, tugging on his shirt that began to get dampened by his own tears.