Ch 3:Return to Remnant

A/N:
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I was gonna update this yesterday but I had to fix a few things before I could so hopefully it's a little better than what I thought. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

________________________________

Alarms were Blaring, lights were flashing and computer systems and wires were sparking electricity as the the ship was being damaged by the black hole.

Raxus was on the floor It didn't help much either as he hears loud ringing in his ears.

"Everyone ok?!"

Even though his sight was a little fuzzy he can hear what

"Some of us are good but we're gonna need some medic."

"Get me medical droids up here now!"

"Yes my Lord.

"Give me a Damage Report now!"

"Sir. Main hull is still intact but sector 34 and 25 have been breached. And sector 5 and 6 are gonna be the same." A technician informs him.

"Seal them off until we can repair them later." He orders.

"Of course sir." A navy trooper replied

"Man I thought we were goners for a minute." Xal exclaims.

"At least we're lucky enough to be in piece." His sister replies back to her brother.

"Just be glad we weren't torn apart by the black hole." Raxus replies

Then everyone on the bridge than looked at their lord and noticed he didn't have his helmet on, must've fell off during the event, they started to look at their lord and noticed something different about him...very different. Raxus sensed the eyes of his crew were looking at him and turns around at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"M-My Lord. Your voice is lighter and your face it's not the same."

"What are you talking about?"

"Um it be best to show you." He says to him as he gives him a small mirror for him to see.

Raxus grabs the mirror and looks in. It was him, but younger, this face was the same time he was entering into Beacon Academy except a few key features like his scar were still there. He felt everything all over his face and checked again just to be safe. Turns out it was true he can feel his body when he was younger.

"How?! I'm young?!" He said in shock.

"Seems your not the only one, my lord." A feminine voice said.
He turns to see, Krista, she too was younger. Like it was day he met her which was twelve years ago.

He then turn at his crew and noticed some of his older officers were also turned a little younger, just like the earlier years when he came to the Galaxy. Was it due to the Black Hole. He's gonna have to figure it out later.

"My lord is there something wrong."

"Captain what's our position?"
"
Unknown sir we're trying to pinpoint our location on the Nava Computer, but scans shows no sign of other planets within outer rim. Not even our spaceports."

"But there is a planet nearby sir."

"Really?"

"Yes we should be arriving....now."