Ch 6:Recruitment

Y/N: Hello everyone, got this finished not too long ago. Took a while with work and things in my life. I was gonna put this up the beginning of the month when the Mandalorian came out but had to fix a few things before I can. But now it's done I hope you guys enjoy this.

__________________________________
-Beacon Academy-

"I see. This is concerning." Professor Ozpin says as he reviews the reported incidents and the data he received from Ironwood.

"This is far more advanced and destructive than anything in our arsenal. If it's "Her" than we need to be ready now." Ironwood suggests.

"I understand your concerns James but we can't launch a operation that will caused unnecessary havoc based on rumors." Ozpin explains to the general.

"Than what do you suggest?" Ironwood asks.

"For now we do nothing until they show themselves who they are." Ozpin replies.

"Are you sure this is the wisest decision?" Ironwood asks the headmaster.

"I'm afraid this the only decision we got right now." Ozpin says as Ironwood replies with a sigh.

"Very well. I'll notify you anything new." Ironwood says to him before ending the call.

Ozpin sighs as he looks out at the window. He thought about who is this new group is. They have the technology that surpasses Atlas has, but this is a concern for him.

"Seems we have a new player coming. The only question is....whose side are they on."

___________________________________
-Junior's Club-

In Vale the sounds of music were booming and beating as Junior and his henchmen were in the middle of repairing the club after an incident of a certain blondie who wrecked the place. Right now Junior was stressed out of the cost of the repairs and his idiot henchmen were really being careful with the equipment.

"Careful with that, I'll have your heads if you screw this up!" He shouts as he puts an ice pack on his head.
"What is it now?"

"Uhh boss, there's someone here. He wishes to talk to you." His henchman explains.

"Tell them I'm not in now mood! He gonna have to make an appointment." He said to him.

"Oh really." A voice said out loud.

Once hearing that voice the doors were forced opened as the two henchmen guarding the entrance were sent flying. As the doors opened revealed it to be Darth Raxus with his Death Trooper guards.

"I apologize I'm afraid this can't wait." Raxus said as Junior's men all ran near their boss with their guns aimed at Raxus as his Death Troopers brought their blasters up.

"W-Who are you." He said nervously trying to remain composed.

"Sorry for the rude invitation, but it was matter cannot be delayed any longer. Allow me to introduce myself I am Raxus, Darth Raxus." Raxus introduces himself as he takes a seat.

Junior was confused by his name. He must be a new player that was taking care of the White Fang with their operations came into town.

"Did Cinder sent you to keep an eye on me."

"Cinder?" Raxus thought in his mind.

"I don't know a person you call Cinder. I came on my own terms." He says as he takes a seat with Junior. He notices that these guys aren't around these parts especially far from Atlas and believes him as he motioned his henchmen to lower their guns as they did.