Ch 8:Dance Infiltration

A/N:Happy Late May 4th everyone sorry for he late update. Had too much fun yesterday so I didn't get the chance to upload it. I hope you guys enjoy this.

__________________________________

After bringing the Sping maiden in custody Darth Raxus puts her in a highly secured prison where they will monitor her and do a couple of experiments on her to see how this power worked. He is now with Admiral Ramvert along with his captains and high ranking officers from their fleet.

"So what do you think Admiral?" Raxus asks the admiral.

"I have to say I'm impressed. You managed turn this heap of rock turned into spectacular paradise. In a matter of five months?" He says in awe.

"Well I knew this planet all too well since it is my home planet." He said as he and his group sat down.
"Now tell what has happened when we last seen the galaxy."

A couple hours go by as they heard of what happened after they disappeared. Of how Darth Vader captured the Princess of Alderaan. How the Death Star was fully operational and what planet they used it on.

"So Alderaan has been completely annihilated?" Raxus asks.

"Yes unfortunately my lord." Ramvert confirms.

Raxus's officers can only look in disbelief

"By god"

"Alderaan has been destroyed."

"Why?"

"I know you guys are finding this hard to believe. But it was for the right cause. To show the rebels our might. It was for the greater good of the Empire." Ramvert explains. Some of them were in disbelief others understood and remained quiet.

"Well I hope Grand Moff Tarkin made the right call to keep it hidden from the rebels it would be terrible to lose it already." Raxus says.

The men in Admiral Ramvert had darken and defeated looks on their faces. Which the men on Raxus side were all looking at them in confusion.

"You haven't heard?" Ramvert asks.

Raxus can only look in confusion, a he looks back at his group to see they too had a face of confusion, and looks back at Ramvert.

"Heard what?"

"About the Death Star?"

"Uh no. We don't have any form of communication or news from the Galaxy. We're completely cut off.
What? What is it?" He asks them.

They were unsure how to respond to that question. But Ramvert had toward by example so he stood up and gave him an answer.

"The Death Star has been destroyed."

This is not the answer they what they wanted to hear. So he asks again to make sure.

"Say again."

"The Death Star has been completely destroyed."

"How?" Raxus asks.

"The rebels managed to find the weak point in the thermal exhaust port where they launched a proton torpedo, causing it to explode from the inside. We lost the entire crew and few high ranking officials, Grand Moff Tarkin being one of them." Ramvert explains how the Death Star was destroyed and gave a report on the casualties.

They can all look in shock after hearing this. All hoping this wasn't true.

"The Death Star is destroyed?"