Ch 7:Show of Force

A lot has changed during these long five months and things were expanding as their small settlement turned into a great metropolis, it has been expanded far more than originally thought and will continue on doing so. They managed to make a few space stations outside the planet to nearby worlds where they found the resources they need for their technology weapons ships and many more for years to come.

They even made small colonies and bases outside the kingdoms without them noticing. From there they were able to test out the new prototypes and projects that the empire has been developing for the past decade. There's also some promotions for the some parts of the officers. Krista, Johnson and Xavier all became Admiral rank sinc he's gonna need a high chain of command for his ever growing empire here on Remnant. Xal and Nova also got promoted to Rank Commander in the military and have earn a large plot of land for themselves and their Clan where they will train their future, both their children and Foundlings alike.

Rumors have been spreading like wildfire in every corner of the world. Of how a new power has come to remnant and took its place in their society. Unfortunately they have no contact with them as of yet since they have yet to show themselves.

But right now Raxus is not worried about any of that. Right now he's in bed enjoying the quiet moment with his wife.

"How are you my love?" Raxus asks her.

"Never better my lord. Now that your hear for the day." She replies as she adjusts herself to be closer. There was one thing out of ordinary with her is her current state. The admiral's stomach has gotten a whole lot bigger than before as there's a reason for that.

"How's the little one?" He said as he rubs her belly.

"The baby is doing just fine? It won't be long till he or she will be with us." She replies with smile on her face.

Turns out she's four months pregnant. Let's say it was her idea. Raxus remembers all too well.
___________________________________

-Four months ago-

"We've recently finished completing the residential area, that part of the land will be good places to build more homes for our citizens."

"Good I would like to see our empire grow in strength in the near future." He says as he looks down at their ever growing city.

But Raxus sensed there was something wrong with Krista as she looked to be conflicted with something.

"My lord....can I ask you something?" She asks. But she got no response from him so she tries another way. She is the only person that can call him that.

"J-Jaune.....can I ask you something?" Asks her again.

"What is it?" He asks.

"If this-if this was possible. I mean this is gonna be hard but-but." She stutters as she twiddling her thumbs, trying to delay the question.

"Out with it." He said as he take sip from his drink. She looks at him and takes a deep breath and starts.

"W-W-What would it feel if we have a family our own?" She said to him as he face turned bright red.

Hearing that question he spits out his drink as he face turned red, from this unexpected request.

(A/N:Like this.)

)