Chapter 3: My New Crush

When I get downstairs I couldnt believe who I saw ;0

It was Matthew from the first day of school, I just stood there staring at him.. Then he came up to me and said hey.. He looked really nice, my mom saw him talking to me so she went to the kitchen with her friend, so that we could talk. He told me a lot of grat things and what kind of a person he is. I also told him a couple of things about myself.

Matthew: I really didnt think that I would meet you this way, but im glad I did, I thought you wasnt talking to me because of your boyfrend.

What boyfriend???

The boy who sat beside you in class on the first day of school..

Ohh hes not my boyfriend hes just my bestfriend

Ohh I thought he was your boyfriend or something because of the way he was looking at me.. He just stared at me with a mean face like if he didnt want me talking to you or something, so I just stepped away

Oh well hes just my Bestfriend I think he looked at you that way because I was actually saving that seat for him, but its okay

Does he like you or something???

I dont think so, it doesnt seem like it but I dont know... But can you keep a secret???

Yesss

I actually had a crush on him since the 3rd grade but I dont think that he likes me and I have bad dreams that we aint gonna be together, and I think its a sign.. so i just decided to move on and find someone else, but its going to be very hard to forget about him.

Well I understand how you feel I had a bestfriend to and I was really in love with her and when I went to go to her house to tell her how I felt she never talked to me again and ever since then I never believed in love again.. So I guess we have something in common

Aww I thought I was the only peron like that but I guess not.. I stand there thinking to myself "I really like this guy he has alot of stuff in comon with me" Maybe hes the one...

We stand there and you hear your mom calling yall to the kitchen for lunch, she made my favorite meal Mexican Food, I absolutely love her right now she knows how much I love this food and she hardly ever cooks it..

So as we sit there eating all I could think about was Matthew and how sweet of a guy he is, but I was also thinking about Anthony I still feel really bad I couldnt go with him to the movies but I think that I might be falling in love with Matthew hopefully he likes me..

We finish eating and Matthew has to go home with his mom.. But before he leaves we talk for a little while,ahe tells me alot of romantic things... He told me things like this

"Your really beautiful"

"Everytime I see you my heart beats"

"Any man would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend"

All of this stuff that he is telling me has made me fall in love with him, I dont know if I should tell him yet or not so ill just wait

As he leaves my house he gives me a kiss on my cheek. Im shocked :0 He must really like me and he is even showing it.

My mom asks me if I liked him and I immediately told her yes. She said that he seems like a really nice and sweet guy.

I cant wait until Monday, I really want to see Matthew. I cant believe that he is making me forget about Anthony. But even tho I dont have a crush on Anthony anymore he will always be my bestfriend forever.

I went upstairs and layed down, and I checked my phone and I got a message from Matthew it said this.

"I had a really great time with you today, hopefully we can do this again sometime, I just wanted to stop by and say Goodnight and that I Love You"

Omg this text message says it all, so I texted him back

"I had a great time with you today to, besides Anthony you are like the only one that actually likes me for and me and actually sits down and listens to me, I really like that about you, and yea we should do this again sometime.. Goodnight and I Love You To"

As Sunday passes by its finally Monday. The day ive been waiting for. So I looked through my closet trying to find something really pretty to wear for school today, and I found the perfect dress, it was light blue and it was perfect. I put it on and got my hair ready.

As I get on the bus I sit there thinking about what Anthony might say about me liking Matthew. I really hope that he doesnt get mad, but he shouldnt because were just friends, but im just so excited to get to school.

As the bus pulls into the school I get off of the bus and go straight to class, I cant wait for Anthony to come in so that I can tell him who my crush is. Im so excited!!