Chapter 16: 4 Years Later...

Four Years Later......

Lucy: I finally have a normal and happy life, now all I need is a wedding.

I'm sure if I have a wedding I can finally fulfill my dreams and live a long and happy life with my family.

These past four years of my life has been amazing, I have the best life that anyone could ever ask for and the family that iv'e always dreamed of having. After everything iv'e been through God has helped me through it all. I'm just so thankful.

Today is the day that Alex and Alexis start school and Alexis is excited but Alex isn't really that excited. Alex is more of a momma's boy and Alexis always love's to be with her dad but we all love each other.

I go up to the kids room to wake them up for school. But as soon as I got up there Alexis was already awake.

I was really shocked I never seen a kid so excited to go to school like Alexis but I guess she's eager to feel the experience of going to school and to make new friends her age.

I have to wake Alex up because he didn't feel like waking up today. So I wake him up and he gets his clothes on and everything... Then while we are waiting for the bus to come Alex starts crying

Alex: Nooo!!! Mommy please I don't want to go to school!!! I'm scared!!!

I look at him and tell him a great quote "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela

He looks at me like he doesn't know what I am talking about so I explain it to him in a children's way...

If you want to be a good person later on in life you have to go to school to be smart and make other people look up to you... You can make the world a happier place

He look's at me and smiles... I think it's so cute how he has a little dimple when he smiles not many kids have those until they get a little older.

The bus then arrives and both Alex and Alexis get on the bus happy and excited. I'm so happy I had that little conversation with Alex because that little conversation could change his life forever.

I know I had Alex and Alexis at a young age but I don't regret having them. Alex and Alexis is the two most important persons in my life and I wouldn't change them for anyone.

One Hour Later...

I sit in the living room saying in my mind "When is Anthony gonna propose to me". He know's how long iv'e been waiting to get married I just hope it's soon because i'm so eager to have a wedding.

I already found a dress, flowers, decorations, food, and many more things that I can imagine in my head but i'm just waiting on that day to happen so that I can do all of the planning and stuff.

I decide to clean the house and wash everything just because i'm bored...

I feel so lonely without Alex and Alexis here to talk to me but I clean anyway. I clean all three bathrooms, the four bedrooms, the living room and kitchen, and I washed all of the dishes. The only room I didn't clean was mine but i'll do that later on in the day.

I feel so exhausted because iv'e been cleaning for two hours and I started at 8 o clock and it's now 10 o clock. So I decide to go make me some breakfast because I haven't ate all day.

I make some eggs, bacon and grits with toast for my breakfast... As i'm eating my breakfast I watch movie on t.v called The Notebook and it made me cry knowing how strong their love was and how she lost her memory.

I turn the t.v off and I finally decide to go and clean my room because the kids will be back home at 3:35 and I still need to cook lunch for when they get home.

I start off with my closet and look at all of the clothes that I have in there. Some of these clothes I haven't even wore before and to be honest I don't think i'm gonna wear them. So I put everything that look's like i'm not going to wear and stuff and put them in a bag so that I can donate them to charity.

I finally get done doing that and now all I have to do is clean my bathroom, bed and sweep and mop my floor.

I sit down for a while to rest because i'm so tired. I get up like 5 minutes later and begin sweeping my room. Right after I finish sweeping I begin to mop... Now all that I have left to do I clean my bed off.

But all of a sudden Anthony come's home. So I stop and go downstairs to see him.

We hug each other and kiss...

Lucy: How was work???

Anthony: It was fine hun thanks for asking

Lucy: Well i'm just gonna go and finish cleaning the house so that I can get it over with.

Anthony: Okay i'm going to take a shower anyways so that's fine

I go upstairs in a hurry because I want to hurry up and finish cleaning my bed because I want to talk to Anthony about us getting married and if he ever plans on marrying me.

I'm in my room sitting there thinking about what to tell Anthony when he comes out of the shower. I'm so confused maybe I should just be patient and wait until he is ready to ask me to marry him.

I know when he does it he's gonna have it very romantic and sweet and I wouldn't want to ruin that so I decide to just finish cleaning.

As I take the mattress off of my bed to clean the sheets you wouldn't believe what was under there!!!

Hi readers, I hope your enjoying the story so far. It just keeps getting better and better. But to find out what happens next on "I Think Im In Love With My BestFriend" stay tuned and remember to recommend this book to other people, Have A Great Day :-)