Chapter 17: Underneath The Mattress

As I take the mattress off of my bed to clean the sheets you wouldn't believe what was under there!!!

It was a little Tiffany Box!!! I'm so excited!!! I almost opened it but then I heard Anthony getting out of the shower so I quickly slid it back under the mattress and hurry up to make the bed...

I decide to not tell Anthony about me seeing the Tiffany Box under the mattress because that will just ruin all of his plans...

I want whatever he has planned to stay planned because I don't want to ruin anything that he has planned. He came out and I was so nervous. It looked like he knew something was up but he didn't say anything.

Weeks Go By.......

Weeks go by and Anthony still hasn't proposed to me yet and i'm getting really tired of waiting for him to ask me. So I go to his work and I run in his office while he was in a meeting like a wild animal and said......

Will you just marry me already ???

(I suddenly see everyone staring at me like i'm crazy or something)

Then Anthony says......

Honey can we talk about this later on at home???

I then jump right on the subject...I seen the Tiffany Box under the mattress last week when I was cleaning and iv'e been waiting patiently but i'm just so exited and I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer

He look's at me with a weird face like i'm crazy or something

Is it a watch, because if it is i'm gonna choke myself and i'm taking you down with me

Honey it's not a watch, but if you could have waited until tomorrow night I had everything planned and he suddenly take's out the Tiffany Box from his pocket and say's Lucy will you marry me

I get so exited and say the dumbest thing ( Awww are you proposing???)

Honey yes or no

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

I jump on top of him and we start kissing and kissing then I go back home with so much excitement

I start calling wedding stores everywhere scheduling meeting's to view different place's to have my wedding at because I want my wedding to be perfect.

I don't know what it is with me and wedding's. I'm just so obssessed with all of that stuff but anyways I start the planning.

I order flowers, decorations, and everything that you would need for a wedding. Its really important for my wedding to be really special but if I want it to be good then its gonna take some time.

The Next Day

Today I scheduled a meeting with a lady named Claire to look for the perfect place to have my wedding at.