Chapter 18: The Day Before The Wedding

It's now the day before the wedding and i'm so nervous... I have everything planned now all what I need are my vow's

I write and write vows for hours but I haven't found one that I liked the best but I start imagining me at the wedding and I write exactly write I feel like i'm going to say at the wedding that day

And it was perfect.... This is what I wrote...

"I believe in us and the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."

That was like one of the most perfect vow's that anyone could ever say to someone on their wedding day.

I decide to keep this vow that I have written. It seem's like Alexis and Alex are really excited about the wedding

I'm just glad that we're all going to be a big happy family

My last goal is to get married and that goal is about to be completed...

I decide to try on my wedding dress again just to see if it still fit's me...

Its so pretty and white... As i'm trying the dress on I said to myself okay it fitted but I just couldn't zip it because it was to high

So I call for Anthony to come upstairs and help me zip it up...

Anthony!!! Can you come upstairs right quick???

Im coming!!! Anthony replied

He came up and tried to zip me up and it wouldn't zip

I started screaming!!!!!!!!!!

How could this happen??? I didn't eat carbs for a while and I don't understand how I gained weight...

I get angry and break some stuff in my room and decide to go to the doctor to see what I can do to lose this extra weight that I have gained...

I hurry up and go straight to the doctors office because my wedding is tomorrow and i'm already panicking...

I finally arrive to the doctors office 35 minutes later and I go in to get seen.

Dr: Carr calls me back and he checks me and see's what I can do to lose this extra weight that I have gained, because in just a day my wedding will be here ...

It seem's like the doctor is taking a thousand year's... But I continue to wait...

5 minutes later......

The doctor finally walk's in with a bunch of paper's and say's Lucy believe it or not but there is nothing that you can do to lose the weight that you have gained...

"I sit there angrier than ever not knowing hat to do to fit into my wedding dress" Why is this!!! I say in an angry way...

Lucy... Your Pregnant...

I started screaming and screaming and screaming

Why did this have to happen??? And especially when my wedding is about to come up...

Lucy i'm pretty sure that you can make the dress fit or something... There has to be a way...

I hope so because I put a lot of work into this wedding and there can't be a bride without her wedding dress.

I leave the doctor's office crying...

I haven't cried in a while and it give's me bag's under my eyes so I stop... I tell myself "It's okay Lucy you can get through this... Just do everything possible to make your dress fit"

I get home and Anthony can always tell when something is wrong with me or I have been crying so he ask's me...

Lucy is everything okay???

I'm thinking about lying to him but I couldn't because we never keep anything from each other and plus he's going to find out sometime that i'm pregnant

So I decide to tell him and get it over with...

Lucy: Do you remember when I said I was going to go to the doctor see what I could do to lose the extra weight that I have gained???

Anthony: Yes, did you find anything???

Lucy: No I say in a sad way... The doctor said that there is nothing that he can give me to lose weight before the wedding because i'm pregnant...

Anthony: Lucy!!! This is great!!!

Lucy: It is???

Anthony: Yesss!!! I know the wedding is tomorrow and everything but we can do anything with the help of God to make this wedding perfect...

I start thinking to myself "Anthony is really excited about all of this... So I should be to because no baby is a mistake they are a gift from God and I decide to be happy and move on and organize this wedding...

I go to the Claire's center so that I can get the decorations ready and everything so that tomorrow I can just come in my wedding dress and start the wedding...

I put the beautiful centerpieces int he middle of each table... It is a glass vase with gold and white flowers in them and inside the glass it has a picture of me and Anthony with our name's and date on it...

I decide to hire a dj after the wedding finishes so that everyone could dance and have fun

I hang up light's and decorations and eventually finish three hour's later...

It's now ten o clock and I finished decorating so now all that I have to do is go home and get some rest because I need to go to the beauty salon early in the morning to get my hair, makeup and eyebrows done...

I go home and go straight to sleep

The next morning... "The Day Of The Wedding"

Hi readers, I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 18 of I Think I'm In Love With My Bestfriend... Stay tuned to find out what happens next in Chapter 19, I decided that after each chapter i'm going to post a quote that I hope everyone will enjoy... I have started writing two new stories called "Stay Strong" and "Our Secret Life" and I recommend everyone to go and read it because it's really good so far, but anyways Have A Blessed Day :-) :-) :-)

QuoteOf The Day: "The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else."