Chapter 15: Taking Alex and Alexis Home

The doctors came in and said that I could take my babies home today. I got so excited. My life is finally complete, I have a wonderful husband and the two most adorable kids that anyone could ever ask for.

I stare at my children as their in my arms and it's so wonderful to finally feel the two babies that have been inside of me for nine months.

But the weird thing is that they look nothing like Matthew... They look like Anthony and he ain't even their biological father.

The doctor comes and and gets my stuff ready to go home. Im so excited I can already my moms face when she sees the babies.

As Anthony comes in he takes me to the car and we get the babies ready and everything. He;s gonna be such a great father. Im just so lucky to have all three of them in my life.

1 hour later...

We finally get home and as soon as I walk in the house everyone wants to meet little Alex and Alexis. I can already tell that my mom is going to spoil them and love them so much.

Mom: Honey they are so adorable, im so proud of you

Lucy: Thanks mom and we got really lucky because little Alexis died and came back to life... Shes my miracle baby...

Mom:I can watch them for a little while so that yall can rest I know that yall are probably tired and everything.

Lucy: Thanks mom im glad your helping me. But if they cry or something just wake me up and i'll get them.

Mom: Okay Lucy I will

Me and Anthony go up to my room and we dont go to sleep we just talk about our future together and what we have planned.

We decided to look for a house so that we can start our family life in, and what school they should go to and other stuff but the thing we want to do the most is get married.

Getting married with Anthony means everything to me and theres no other man that I would rather spend my life with than him.

My moms comes upstairs with the babies because little Alexis was crying...

I feed her while Anthony holds Alex...He's talking so cute to him its adorable... I then gently lay Alexis down in her crib because she has fallen asleep and I pull my phone out so that I could take a picture. I took like 100 :)

I know that he's gonna be a great father to both Alex and Alexis.

The next morning......

I wake up and see that Anthony left to go to work. So I decide to do a little shopping in town. I get everything ready and get the babies in the car. I already have a whole list of things to get. I hope I get home before dark.