Epilogue

Six months later

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as they sat at the dinner table. Taehyung's father cleared his throat.

"so... He's your um... your boyfriend?" he asked awkwardly.

"yes appa. He's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

"so how have you been?" his mother asked. Trying to change the awkward topic.

"fine I guess. A-after being kidnapped, I'm fine I guess."

"I'm sorry about what happened. If only we had guided you well en-"

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"no Tae, we should have been around more if not you wouldn't have turned out to be... Gay."

"Daewoo! We're trying to fix our relationship with your son here! We're trying here! Stop being so judging if you don't want to lose your two sons. Taehyung I'm really sorry. For your father's behavior."

"it's fine eomma."

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm trying. I've been homophobic all my life. I'll make it up to you soon. Jeon, do not hurt my son. I'll come after you I swear it."

"never sir. I love him too much to do that." Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's eyes and smiling fondly.

"good."

"we'll get going now. See you guys later." Taehyung said getting up from the seat and walking out.

"goodbye ma, sir." Jungkook said bowing.

They walked out of the house with Taehyung looking at the house which he used to live in before he was disowned.

"that was scary." Jungkook commented. Taehyung hummed.

"I really envy you right now. You're in good terms with your parents. Mine? I don't even know where my mother is and my dad doesn't even know if I still exist."

"I'm so sorry."

"it's fine." Taehyung hummed.

"are you OK my love?"

"yeah I guess. It's been so long since I saw them and it felt so weird even if they are my parents."

"is there anything we can do to take your mind off this?" Jungkook asked.

"I think so."

******

The music was blasting in full volume and Taehyung danced into the club pulling Jungkook behind him.

They walked into a booth and sat down. They were at pale. The night club where they first met.

"Tae! Do you remember when we first met? We didn't really meet! We just bumped into each other!"

"that was you?! Your chest was stone. Still is!" Taehyung said finishing his sentence with a light punch to Jungkook's chest, "see!"

"you were dancing that day. You were drunk! That was the second time I saw you!"

"now I want a drink! Get me one please." Taehyung said pouting and who was Jungkook to resist. It was just a drink.

"fine! Don't move too far from here. I'll be right back!"

"hm." Taehyung said watching as Jungkook walked away. He sat back on the chair and remembered what made him even want to come here this evening. His parents.

The day he was kidnapped was the day that his parents had found out that Jin was gay. He threatened to leave them if they didn't apologize to Taehyung and accept him back as their son.