Chapter 28

Taehyung  pov

I stepped out of Jimin's  room, closing the door and walking down the hallway.  Jimin had fallen asleep as we were cuddling and I couldn't.

I was thinking of a way to make him and Hobi talk. I know he said he needed time but Hobi was hurt and Jimin was too. He also needed to talk to Yoongi  and resolve their differences.

"Tae?" I screeched at the sound of the voice.

"Jungkook! You startled me!" I said placing my hands on my chest. He laughed.

"sorry. I didn't mean to. So are you guys OK now?" he asked. I sighed and went to sit on the couch.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm not really sure." I said sighing again.

"Jimin's not really the type to hold grudges. If he says he's forgiven you then he has." Jungkook said joining me on the couch. He scooted a little closer.

"thanks Kookie. Can I call you that?"

"Yeah sure." And for the first time I saw something I never thought could happen. Jungkook blushed. Fuck boy blushing is a no-no. Something was definitely wrong with my eyes. Maybe 'cause I cried too much?

Without thinking, I embraced him and buried my nose in the crook of his neck. He smells nice.

"Thank you Kookie. For helping me. And for being my friend."

"y-you're welcome." Did he just stutter? OK now this is getting weird.

"I'll take my leave now." I said releasing him from the hug.

"you won't stay for breakfast?"

"breakfast? What's for breakfast?" he scratched his hair and I tilted my head watching him.

"cereals?" I burst into laughter.

"cereals? Really? Maybe some other time Jungkook. I need to get home." I walked to the door with Jungkook behind me. I put on my shoes. "I'll see you later." I said waving and walking outside.

Finally, a breath of fresh air. The only thing on my mind was how to get Jimin and Hobi to be friends with each other again. I'm not dumb, I noticed the way he looks at Jimin and Yoongi. It was really easy to notice since we grew up together. I know him like the back of my hand.

But seriously, two people at once and they are all connected somehow. I wonder how they'll share their love.

Well, that's none of my business. I'll just work towards helping them come together.

I hailed the oncoming cab I saw and got in, making myself comfortable in the backseat and telling him the address.

I waited till I got to the house, paying the driver and then stepping out.

I opened the door of the house and saw Hobi on the couch.

"Taetae? Taetae!" He said running to hug me.

"hey Hobi hyung." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"how's Chim?" he said leading me to the couch.

"he's good. We patched things up already."

"that's um... good news."

"what's wrong? You don't sound too happy."

"did he say anything about wanting to talk to me or maybe Yoongi?" he really does like him a lot.

"yeah he did..."

"please Tae, don't lie to me to make me feel better."

"he did I promise." I was kind of glad. This were the first people Hobi ever had feelings for. When we were much younger, he never really liked anyone even though people asked him out a lot.

So what spell did they put on him?

Crazy thoughts.

"well thank you Tae. For trying to help. I'm really happy that you guys are fine now. I'll b-be in my room if you need me." he said while wiping a stray tear on his cheek. He must be in so much pain. Did he even talk to Yoongi?

I went upstairs after a few minutes and laid down on my bed. I needed to bring them together. I couldn't watch my friend and family keep on being the way they were. I needed help.

From Jungkook.

___________________________________

Hey!

What's up?

The sky?

No... Like how are you?

So will Tae be able to bring them together?

Find out as you continue reading this book.

That was pretty bad.

Hehe.

Did I also mention that it was a weekend? On Tae's side?

So bye bye👋

'peace out 💟