Chapter 18

Jimin pov

And who would have thought that the Jeon Jungkook would like someone else.

Or say someone could resist him.

Helping him to pursue his love life, and the look on Taehyung's face is always priceless when he gets the notes.

I love pretending not to know what's in the note whenever he sees it. Finally Kookie's serious. I never thought he'll like someone in his life an I'm grateful it's Taehyung, he's worth it.

I even met Taehyung's elder brother Hoseok, one of them actually. And he's really cool. A ball of sunshine literally. He was just so funny and I had to start hanging out with him.

We were pretty good- no, wonderful friends.

I was walking into I and Yoongi's bedroom and I heard him laughing. Laughing? Yoongi hardly laughs. I wonder what's amusing him. I sat down on the bed and he didn't even notice it. Something's wrong.

"babe, what's funny?" I asked while trying to look at his phone. He flinched when he saw me coming closer.

"Huh? What?" he said scratching his head nervously.

"what's amusing you? I wanna see too." I said leaning close to him. He pulled his phone back to his chest and looked at me with wide eyes.

"it's just some funny video I saw on the internet."

"really?! Lemme see!"

"no Jimin."

"come on." I said leaning close to him once again.

"I said no!" and I flinched. He rubbed his fingers on his forehead, "come on baby, you know I didn't mean to shout at you, and I don't like people going through my stuff."

"but I'm not people, I'm not just anyone Yoongi, I am your boyfriend." I said and walked away with a heavy heart.

Is Yoongi cheating on me? Am I not good enough?

I called the one person who could understand me now.

Hoseok.

-----------------------------------------------

H 😭I 😭!

*screaming did you see by Jhus*

I got 1k reads!!

Effing hell!!

What did I do to deserve this?!

This. . .

This. . .

I don't even know what to say to y'all.

Jah bless y'all!!

A whole me...

1k+ reads!

Someone please slap me awake!

I'm not dr~~ming.

/Someone from the crowd/: hey!  Ranting time is ouver!

Right.

But thank you all again.

I'm finally giving my treasured black hearts to y'all. You deserve much more. Thank you.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Bai 👋

'peace out 💟

current me:

better treasure those black hearts.