Chapter 38

This is the original chapter 38.

I laughed my ass of after reading all those comments!

Ohmyy😂😂😂😂😂😂

I just-

OK back to the chapter...

Third person pov

"what are you doing on the couch? Come on we're late for school. I know we don't almost have the same classes but, we are late. Can you not hear me?"

Yoongi walked towards the couch tapping Taehyung's shoulder to get him up.

"Taehyung?! Taehyung? wake up." his eyes weren't blinking. He shook him vigorously and Taehyung still wasn't responding.

"shit." Yoongi murmured.

He lifted Taehyung from the couch, walking to the car which he got from his former house and put him in the backseat. He brought his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

"hello? Hoseok?"

"look, I know you you miss me already but-"

"I'm taking Taehyung to the hospital."

"what's wrong?!" there was scrambling in the background.

"I don't know. He just... Passed out."

"where are you headed? I'll see you there."

"******** hospital."

"I'll be there."  Hoseok said ending the call with a beep.

***

"what happened?" Hoseok said running in the corridor.

"I don't know." Yoongi said running  his fingers through his hair, "I just left to go upstairs and change, I saw him like that when I came back down."

"did you t-tell him anything that'll make him worry or get scared?" Hoseok asked his eyes tearing up and bottom lip wobbling.

"I- I only mistakenly told him that Jungkook had feelings for him."

"why?! Why did you?! Be has been through a lot! You weren't supposed to say it. He must have had a panic attack."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry o-okay! I had no idea."

"it's fine." Hoseok said sitting on a bench in the corridor.

"w-what happened to Taehyung? If you don't mind me asking."

"he was in an abusive relationship. His ex husband abused him so much so he decided to forget about men then you, Jimin and Jungkook just flew into his life. Knowing how kind he is, I knew he won't stop any of you."

"his ex husband?! I didn't know he was married before."

"it was kept secret. You didn't expect me to start ringing bells telling everybody they Tae was married."

"are you family of the patient?"

Hoseok scrambled up from his seat, "yes doctor. How's he?"

"he had a panic attack but he is fine now. You can go see him."

Hoseok ran into the room. Yoongi stayed back, thanking the doctor and thinking that they needed some privacy.

"um... Doc?"

"may I help you?"

"what could've have triggered the panic attack?"

"usually it's a bad memory. But in some other cases it's-" (A/N: what I don't know okay? And I'm too lazy to do research so...)

"doctor! We need your help!" a nurse screamed from the hallway.

"I'll see you later." he said running off.

Yoongi walked back to the seat and sat down.

Meanwhile

"I don't know why you always blame yourself whenever I end up in the hospital Hobi."

"but it's my fault. If I had come home yesterday, you wouldn't have to stay with Jungkook."

"stop blaming yourself hyung. Jungkook didn't say anything. He didn't know. I'll just start ignoring him from now on. I was supposed to do that in the beginning."

"please don't do anything that'll hurt you. You have no idea how important you are to people."

"I won't. You should be at work."

"you're more important."

Taehyung hummed.

"where's Yoongi?"

"he's outside."

"can you call him for me?"

"sure." he said shooting up from his seat and walked out of the room.

Why did he always have to end up on a hospital bed? He was tired. Jungkook loving him? He just didn't want that. He could avoid him and that'll make Jungkook loose feelings for him.

He couldn't fall for anyone else yet. He needed time to heal.

He wiped the tears which he didn't know leaked from his eyes.

Everything was going to be fine.

_________________

Hi!

I was so scared to enter wattpad.

Someone said they'll kill me (last time I checked.)

Mehn ma laif was important so I staed away.

So compensation for the last chapter.

All the criers, wipe your tears for joy has come.

Tae's not dead.

*carries shoulders*

I,  I_cried the fifth, shall not! Reply to the comments on the last chapter.

Why?!

Because I'm scared okay.

What if I start replying to them and then bows and arrows and guns and knives fly out, then I'll really be answering my name. I'll be crying.

Get it?  I_cried?

Just pretend like you didn't see.me.laughing in the beginning of the chapter. Even if I did laugh a lot and I looked mad.... But! Just pretend.

Okay.

Bye.

'peace out💟