Chapter 13

Taehyung pov

Pain shot through my body as I sat up on the bed. I whimpered. I gotta get used to this already. But it's pain, who does?

"hey, lie back down. Your not strong enough to sit up." someone said to me. I turned to look at the person I was asking myself if he was my saviour. Him!? Why would he help me?

He stood up from the chair and made me lie down on the bed.

"I told you to lie down. I think the nurse said something about a broken rib and ankle or whatever." he told me.

"why did you help me?" I asked absent minded.

"because you needed help. I'm not supposed to just ignore a person who needed help, I'm not that heartless. Not like I'm heartless at all."

"Um thank you?" I said in a questioning manner.

"don't mention." he replied.

"I believe we haven't officially met, I'm Taehyung, Taehyung Kim." I said extending my hand for him to shake. I regretted the decision immediately as my left rib began to hurt and my hands flew to my side.

"sorry, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin."  he replied smiling.

And I hoped he'll be nice. (A/N: of course he'll be nice. It's Jimin😂)

Jungkook pov

"I don't know Kook, I just saw them."

"how dare she?! I think I need to put some bitches in their places." (A/N: erm is that correct? I mean how dare she😂)

"whatever, I gotta go. He's about to wake up." he said while hanging up.

I ruffled my hair. Why would she beat someone up because of me? She was just one of my flings nothing else.

I walked out of the hangout room indirectly looking for a particular girl, I knew even if I didn't find her, she'll find me.

I took a left turn, entering the crowded hallways and as expected she came for me.

"oppa!" she said in what I think is a seductive voice? Not like I really care.

She stood in front of me and began drawing patterns on my chest "hey oppa." she said fluttering her lashes and trying to look cute. I mentally rolled my eyes.

'sluts' I thought shaking my head.

"oppa talk to me, do you wanna go somewhere?" she said while leaning close to my ear. I grabbed her wrist and held her hand tightly.

"why would you beat someone up because of me?" I spoke coldly.

"w-what? Oppa I did no such thing!" she defended.

"oh really? Then what's Kim Taehyung doing in the infirmary?"

"I-I- oppa I don't know and h-he deserved it anyway!" she stuttered.

"let me get something through your thick numb skull Jessica, was it? you're just one of my flings. Nothing more, nothing less. So why not you stay in your lane and I stay in mine hmm? If I needed you I'll let you know!" I told her irritated.

"it's J-janice. B-but oppa, what about that boy? You don't care about anyone why him. I'm way prettier than him." she said fluttering her lashes again.

She's right. Why's his different? This isn't how it's supposed to be. I let go of her wrist and walked off. I needed to know something.

It wasn't possible already, it can never be possible and it will never be possible.

__________________________

Hi!

I'm super bored and sleepy and bored.

But I don't wanna go to sleep.

Sorry for the short, boring chapter. I guess it was 'cause I was bored and sleepy.

I'll go now.

Thanks for your time.

And I dunno if it's too early to ask but-

Howdoyoulikethebooksofar?

Bye

'peace out 💟