Chapter 46

Third person pov

"really Tae? You've been gone for like almost everyday and that's what you say? Really?! Where have you been?!" Hoseok yelled grabbing Taehyung's ear.

"hyung, that hurts. Let go of my ear. Have you been spending time with Jin hyung?"

"actually, yes. He came around the other day."

"I knew it. So that's why you're squeezing my ear this much? Please let go."

"oh, sorry." Hoseok said letting go of Taehyung's now red ear. "where have you been Taehyung?"

"with his boyfriend, where else." Jimin said popping in.

"what?! Boyfriend?! Taehyung is thus true?!" Hoseok said glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down nervously and then glared at Jimin.

"answer me!" Hoseok yelled making Taehyung flinch. Hoseok's demeanor softened. He forgot about that.

"I'm sorry. Please answer me. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Taehyung gulped and nodded.

"who is it?"

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung whispered.

"what? I can't hear you."

"it's Jungkook."

"y-you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? Why Tae? Why? I thought I was your brother. I thought you would have told me."

"my thoughts exactly. Jungkook didn't even tell me." Jimin commented now walking away to find Yoongi.

"why didn't you tell me?"

"I was hardly around. Remember that Jungkook got into an accident so I was kinda always with him and the time I usually got home, you guys will be asleep. I kept on forgetting to tell you."

"I hope you know what you're doing Tae. I hope you do. I don't want you getting hurt again after what happened. You need to tell Jin hyung."

"I know hyung, I know."

"I'll need to talk to Jungkook so let me know when he gets here all you can call him over now or something."

***

"I swear to God Jeon Jungkook, I'll kill you and bring you back to life before handing you over to Jin hyung. I don't joke with Taehyung. Am I clear?!"

Jungkook gulped.

"yes Hoseok.  I'm- I'm not stupid to try and hurt Taehyung." Jungkook said holding Taehyung's hand and giving him a loving smile.

"aww." Jimin said in the background.

"that's good." Hoseok said now looking at his boyfriends who wanted to watch as Hoseok confronted Jungkook. For memory sake. It wasn't everyday you saw a frightened Jungkook.

"you looked hot." Jimin whispered in Hoseok's ear. The others heard it.

"totally." Yoongi added.

"no. No. We are not staying here to watch and listen to you guys fuck. Nuh uh." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung up from the couch and walking up the stairs.

They dropped themselves on the bed with Taehyung managing to find his way into Jungkook's arms.

"what do you say we go on an official date. We haven't gone on one since we became a couple."

"yeah. You're right. We should. What do you have in mind?"

"I know you love the amusement park so..."

"yes! Yes! Yes!" Taehyung said now bouncing on the bed.

"let's go. I don't want to listen to your brother and his boyfriends."

"me too."

________________

Hi!

The next chapter is the chapter you all have been waiting for.

Prepare yourself!

For it's...

It's...

I dunno.

Just say what it is when you read it.

'peace out💟