Chapter 24 -pt. 1

Taehyung pov

I guess I had to continue my story.

Flashback

"look at him, no ones here to save you now. No Hoseok and no Bogum." one of the bullies said.

I whimpered. Could they just stop bullying me? I did nothing wrong. They began circling me in slow motion and when they were about to pounce on me I heard my saviour's voice.

"leave him alone!" tears of joy leaked down to my cheeks. I was happy. Some of the bullies rolled their eyes and ran away because Hobi and Bogum could beat them up.

They ran towards me and Hobi crouched down beside me patting my shoulder and turning my face to check if I was fine. Bogum clenched his fists in anger.

"I am so going to kill them. What did Tae even do to them?!" he was about to stomp after them but I grabbed his hand and looked up at him.

"No Gummie, leave them alone." I pleaded.

"but Tae, they almost hurt you. I can't just let them leave like that. They have to pay for it." he huffed.

"Bogum, if that's what Taehyung wants that we should leave them be, then fine. We'll leave them alone. But Taehyung," he looked at me, "I can't promise you that we'll leave them alone next time they try to hurt you." I nodded my head in understanding to Hobi's words.

"now come on, let's go see Jin hyung." Hobi said piggy backing me.

Flashback end

"I really enjoyed being protected. Not by one or two but three wonderful people. But I was tired of them always defending me. I had to stand up for myself somehow. They could get hurt and I wouldn't do anything about it, just sit and cry. I decided to toughen up. I needed to protect me too..."

Flashback

"Jin hyung, I wanna learn how to protect myself too, I don't want you guys to keep on checking on me. I wanna be strong too and not bother you guys." I said to Jin hyung.

"Tae, you can never be a burden. We'll never get tired of protecting you. You're our little angel." Jin hyung said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"but hyung, I wanna help too..." I pleaded.

"your strength comes from within. You don't need to fight them for you to know you're strong OK?" he reassured me.

"OK hyung. I'll make sure to stand up to my bullies and stand up for myself." I said with a determined look on my face. Hobi and Bogum walked into my bedroom because the four of us were having an outing today. Jin hyung's idea not mine.

After our outing, I thought about what Jin hyung said and how I was going to tackle my bullies. I knew what to do.

The next school day, I walked into school confidently, I was going to face my fears head on in other words my bullies.

Time skip

The bullies came earlier than usual today. I was so sad. Bogum's not here to help me. What am I gonna do? Right I'm gonna fight them off. I'm human too, not an animal.

"stop! You guys should stop it! I'm tired of you using me as a punching bag! Why do you even bully me anyways? What have I done to you? I didn't spill my milk on your clothes neither did I throw my trash to your head. So what? What did I do?" I asked fuming. I was tired of this bullshit. As I started talking my anger was beginning to take over me. I had locked it down for a very long time. Now it just had to burst out.