✨"Michael Reed"✨

Start from the beginning

I removed the plate and started to eat.

'Cold food in winter. What a combination!'

I ate a little and again covered it with the plate.

'A well and healthy person can't eat this by her own mouth'

I brought out my canvas from under my bed and put on the stand. " Let's paint", I said to myself.

After finishing my painting, I snapped a picture and sent to our group of Lily, Samantha, Logan and Dominic.

"Life is crazy" was the group name.

(Picture)
By me.

Lily: I need you to teach
me.

Sammy: A portrait on me
& Logan.

@ Sammy Sure sent me
a pic. I will try.

Dominic: My God! 👌
How was you journey to
Japan?

@ Dominic Thank you. Great.

Logan: I want to go there too.

@ Logan 😁😁

Unknown: The painting is
good.

Lily: Brother, did you just
comment on her painting? Oh my God. I love you, brother

Thank you Damon.

Damon: I don't compliment
on you, but on your
painting.

'It feels so pain when you're hated for what you haven't done'

I sighed.

'He always hates me but I don't know why I feel so attraction towards him'

"I'm not for him. He is too good for me", I whispered to myself.

I put down my Mobile and I started to arranged my things. 

-

Next day, I went to company at my usual time. I went to the office and put my bag on the seat and went outside to get coffee.

On my way, I collided with someone and fell.

'I'm really cursed. Always fall down'

"Hello beautiful lady", the guy greeted me with a wink. I didn't like this. I ignored and went back the office forgetting about my coffee.

At 8, Damon entered into the office. I greeted," Good Morning, Sir". He greeted me back which was unexpected, "Good Morning Emilia. Arrange a meet at 12 with Williams". I nodded in yes and called Williams to inform.

I winched as Someone opened the door with quite force. "Damon, you didn't invite me in your engagement party", a voice heard. I lifted my eyes and found that man from earlier. "Hello again, Beautiful lady!", he again greeted me. I ignored him like earlier and tried to focus in doing my work. "You know her?", Damon asked. The man said,"Yes I met her at morning, waiting for you. She forgot her coffee and ran away". He winked at my direction as I lifted my eyes.

"Emilia, go and arrange the files of today's meeting. Why didn't you come home? Mom, dad would be great to see you", Damon ordered me and turned to that flirty boy. Last part was for him. I left the room quickly. 

'There is no need to arrange those file. I already did. He knows but still asks me to leave the room'

"Hey beautiful, come here", the guy called me as I entered into Damon's office with files. "Beautiful Lady, what's your name?", that guy asked. I nodded and entered into Damon's office.

"Hello Beautiful lady, I'm Michael, his cousin", he introduced to me winking at me. I noticed Damon was glancing behind of him. I grabbed his extended hand and shook.

"Emilia Collins", I introduced. He smiled and asked,"Emilia? Can I call you Lia? It suits you, princess". I smiled and nodded. "NO! You can't. Only I can", I heard Load roar from my best friend, Logan. I pouted and turned to him and Lily.

" Hey Logan and Lily, what's up!", Michael went to them. He hugged them. Logan rolled his eyes at him. I glanced at him for doing this. "But you can't call her Lia. I can only call her 'Lia'", Logan again said, grabbing his collar. Lily and me together shouted," LOGAN! You're Acting To Much". Then we ended up laughing except Mr. Rude.

'Now my question is “Is he really don't know how to smile or laugh or maybe feel disgusting to laugh in front of me”'

Lily went to her big brother, before ordering her twin and cousin,"You two go to the parking and bring the car from there. Amy, you go too and keep eye on them. If they tried to fight, then slap them for me". I nodded smiling on them. They two rolled their eyes at me and her. I followed them. We entered into the elevator and Logan hit the ground floor button.

"So Amelia Collins, what's going on with this Emilia crap?", Michael asked making us numbed in shock. Logan and I looked each other.

"You thought no one could know this. But bad luck, I know who is the real Emilia, which can't be you, Beautiful Lia. You can't be that bit**. You're innocence can't let you be", Michael said leaving us speechless

Vote! Comment!&Share!Thank you!💚🖤🧡💛❤️💜💙Sorry if I make any mistakes

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you!
💚🖤🧡💛❤️💜💙
Sorry if I make any mistakes.
My mood is not good.
Please forgive me.
Stay At Home!