Chapter 17

"Shut up." Arnav roared at Anjali. "Not a word more. I will come to you later. First let me deal with this brother sister duo. They are so good at making stories right. Now let me also share a story to all of you. But first let's wait for that mastermind. Ah here he comes. Welcome. Welcome. Shyam Manohar Jha. We were waiting for you only. Come."

All turned to entrance hearing Arnav and saw few men in black dress bringing Shyam. He looked beaten up. There were bruises all over his face and body and blood was coming out of his forehead and split on lips. Seeing him, Anjali ran to him crying.

She started checking him and then started crying loudly hugging him. Others rolled their eyes at her drama. This woman has surely lost her mind. Seeing him, Sheetal was scared. She realised that their game is over and now it's time for result aka punishment.

"Shyamji, what's this? What happened to you? Chote, what did you do to my Shyamji?" Anjali asked crying.

"Don't call me Chote? My mother used to call me that. I feel disgusted hearing it from you." Arnav said gritting in this.

"Chote, why are you behaving like this? Why did you beat my Shyamji like this?" Anjali asked crying.

"Shut up. Stop your drama. I know everything. No need to pretend as if you are an innocent. I know all about your horrible and unforgivable deeds. No sins." Arnav said angrily.

Anjali looked at him shocked and then gulping, tried to say something to do damage control. "Chote, what are you saying? I didn't do anything. I think you are having some misunderstanding. Come, we will talk and sort it out."

"No need to talk. I know everything. I know what and all crimes you did against Khushi. Also heard you confessing all your oh so wonderful planning and plotting you did." Arnav said angrily.

"Oh. So this bitch has already filled your ears against me. Such a shameless, cunning woman." Anjali sneered angrily.

"Shut up Mrs Jha. Not a word against my wife. Otherwise I will kill you."

"Chote, you listen to me. This woman is a very big liar. I am sure she might have lied to you also. Please don't listen to her." Anjali said crying.

All felt irritated seeing her drama. Come on woman, even if you are acting, act a bit realistically. There was not even a single drop of tear in her eyes. All thought annoyed.

"Stop it Mrs Jha. Stop accusing Khushi. She didn't tell me anything. Did you forget who I am. I have my ways to find out the truth. So no need to do all these drama to convince me. Because now I know your true colours. And you will get your deserved punishment. And before you start blackmailing saying about Maa's promise, let me tell you, My Maa came herself came and took back her promise and asked me to punish you. So no use of doing any cheap tricks." Arnav said angrily.

Though all felt confused when he told about his mother taking back her promise. Nobody said anything. It's good that he himself is letting go of that promise. He won't be forced to take any wrong decision by being bound to it. All thought.

"But before coming to you, let me deal with this beloved husband and sister in law of yours. So what were you saying. They are innocent right. Sheetal loves me so much. Arav is my son. And your dear innocent Shyamji did all these crimes to keep his sister and nephew happy and give them a happy and contented life. Wow. What a story. Amazing." Arnav said sarcastically.

"Wait now let me also tell everyone a story. Since these two are so good at making stories. Why don't we hear their life story also. My dear friend Aman, had wasted so much energy in digging up their life story. So it's only fair to him that we appreciate his efforts and tell all of you the story of the criminal siblings Shyam and Sheetal." Arnav said smirking