Chapter 10

Two days later, Evening

Arnav came to Ocean of Happiness after a hectic day at office. Entering inside the penthouse, he stood by the entrance seeing the cute scene with an amused smile. His babies were acting enacting some characters.

Entering inside, he called them with a smile. "So what my beautiful babies are doing?" He asked them.

"Dada." They squealed running to him. Arnav hugged them laughing.

He took Arshi in his arms and settled on the sofa with Arsh and Arush on his either sides.

"So tell me what were you guys doing?" Arnav asked caressing the long hair of Arshi. He loved her long hairs just like her Mumma's.

"Dada, we were doing rehearsals." Arush said grinning.

"Rehearsals, for what?" Arnav asked curiously.

"Dada, there is Annual Day programme in our school next week. We are having a play for that. Tomorrow there is auditions for that. So we were doing rehearsals for that. Our Mam (Teacher) gave us script, we have to learn that and act in front of her tomorrow. Then she will select us based on our performance." Arsh explained.

"Oh. That's really great. So what roles my babies are playing?" Arnav asked smiling.

"Dada, I am trying for princess's role. I will be the princess with long hair and beautiful princess dresses. Dada, you will design princess dress for me, right?" Arshi asked cutely.

"Of course I will design beautiful princess dress for the most beautiful princess of mine." Arnav said nuzzling her cheeks.

"Yay. Really, Dada." Arshi asked with a wide smile.

"Really." Arnav said smiling. "OK Ashi tell me one thing. That day you were saying that you want to wear Mumma's designed dress. Now you want me to design your princess dress. Why so? Don't you like Mumma's design. Don't you want to wear Mumma's designed dress?" Arnav asked confused.

"Of ho, Dada." Arshi slapped her forehead dramatically. Arnav raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Dada" Arshi cupped his cheeks with her little hands. "I love both your and Mumma's designs. Yeah Mumma's design I wear mostly. But I love your designs too. I want to wear both your designs. In play na, I have to wear two different dresses. So only I asked you to design dress for me. I have also asked Mumma to design for me. One dress I will wear of your design, one Mumma's design." Arshi said smiling widely.

"Aww. I never knew that my princess's so much intelligent." Arnav said hugging her.

"Yesh, just like Dada." Arshi said smiling cheekily.

"Yeah just like Dada." Arnav said laughing. He then turned to his boys. "So what roles you guys want?"

"Dada, I am trying for prince's role." Arsh said.

"That's great." Arnav said smiling at him.

"Dada, I am the Prince." Arush said smiling widely.

"You are also trying for the Prince's role." Arnav asked confused.

"No Dada. Actually in the play, there are two princes. One Princess's Prince and the other Princess's brother. I am Princess's brother. He will also be Prince, na." Arush said grinning.

"Yeah, that's right." Arnav said smiling at him.

"You know Dada, all the students were trying for Princess's Prince role. Nobody was there for Princess's brother's role. So I went to teacher and gave my name for that role and teacher selected me without audition itself." Arush said smiling raising his collar.