Chapter 16

Arnav and Aman exited the car after parking the car in the porch. Arnav sighed thinking what was to come next. They stood at the entrance of the house and saw Anjali pacing around in the living room. All others were gathered there.

They noticed Khushi coming down dressed in casuals. Seeing her all became serious. Arnav and Aman knew something was going to happen. They decided to hide and listen. Maybe they get the real picture of everything.

In the hall

Khushi came down and saw everyone assembled there. She made an annoyed face and looked at Anjali waiting for her to speak. Seeing Khushi's nonchalant behaviour, Anjali was irritated. Nevertheless she decided to execute what she had planned.

She came and stood in front of Khushi. Giving her a glare, she forwarded few papers towards her. "Sign them."

Khushi frowned at her and asked, "What's this? And why should I sign?"

"These are divorce papers. Sign them and get out of here with your kids." Anjali said with a disgusted face. Arnav fisted his hands angrily hearing her.

Khushi smirked at her and said calmly, "What made you think that I will sign on any papers you bring. And Divorve papers. Who are you to decided about my Divorce."

"Look, Khushi. I am not interested in hearing your nonsense. Just sign this papers and get out of here." Anjali said irritated.

"I am asking you again, Anjali. What made you think that I will listen to you and sign these paper? And who the hell are you to decide about my divorce?" Khushi asked with a glare.

"Look, we don't want you in this house and in my brother's life. Just sign this papers and get out of this house and let us live in peace." Anjali said.

"Exactly Anjali. I am your brother's wife, not yours. It's your brother's life, not yours. And he didn't tell me that he wants divorce. So why should I divorce him and leave." Khushi asked shrugging.

Anjali glared at her furiously. "Didn't you tell me that you are just waiting for Chote to come back, so that you can divorce him and leave this house. Then why are you making a fuss now. Just divorce him and leave this house and let us live in peace."

"Yeah. I told that. But at that time, circumstances were different. I felt that, no, you made me believe that Arnav didn't wanted me and betrayed me. So I decided to divorce him. But now I know that it's not true. And my husband very much wants me so why should I leave." Khushi asked smirking.

"Because we don't want you in this house. Nobody wants you in this house. Regarding Chote, he will agree. If he can have a six months contract marriage with you for my happiness, then he will agree to leave you for my happiness. It is only a matter of time. The moment he finds out what you did to me, how you send me to jail, then he will throw you out." Anjali said with arrogance.

"Well let's see about that. Even I want to tell him about how you tried to snatch our baby from me and how you tried to kill me and our babies." Khushi said with anger.

"So you think he will choose you over me. Well. Dream on. Then. Because that's never going to happen. For Chote, it's always his Di who is his priority." Anjali said proudly.

"Who knows what will happen. Maybe Chote or Arnavji will not choose me. But Babies's Dada won't leave the people who tried to hurt his Babies. You remember right how everytime, you said something against kids, he had given you befitting reply. Well let's see what he does after knowing your real face." Khushi said shrugging.

"Khushi, You..." Anjali shouted.

"Don't Shout, Anjali. Stop it. Don't you get tired of doing all these drama daily. You just want one or other reason to create nuisance, right. Instead of doing all these nonsense, why don't you think about where you and your beloved Sheetal and Arav will stay when you will be kicked out of this house, today." Khushi asked smirking.